Hi there... I've been experiencing strange instability issues with OpenOffice Impress for some weeks. I didn't do anything at all, I did not update anything or change any configuration.

The thing is that Impress is always crashing after some seconds(when I'm lucky minutes) I use it. There is not a particular reason that causes the crash: it may happen while I'm saving a file, while I'm writing into a textbox, while I'm moving any kind of object, while I'm adding slides, while I'm simply moving the mouse. No matter what presentation I'm editing.... it behaves like this even with newly created files.

I don't know what's wrong with it, but even if I try OpenOffice 3 beta I experience the exact same issues... this is too strage too me -.-"

This thing is driving me crazy... I used to use a lot impress as I teach and I need to prepare presentations... but now it's impossibile for me to write a single slide without Impress crashing.

I can't work any more, I had to cancel one lesson and sure in some days I'll be taken to an asylum.

So, what the hell is wrong with Impress? why did it suddenly start to behave bad?