Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Howto: Duplicate Audio CDs using cdrdao

Beans

Re: Howto: Duplicate Audio CDs using cdrdao

With a repartition of my drive I have found a place for Oneiric Ocelot and also some time to gently modify this guide for 2012 . I have altered the location of the cdrdao configuration file, makes more sense to allow the user to host his own configuration and could be a lot safer in the event of some mistyping! Also adjusted the drive identification as cdrdao scanbus does not seem to be using scsci ids any more. Anyway it is an old guide that has now hopefully had a little extra life breathed into it....
    You think that's air you're breathing now?

Beans

You will also probably need icedax in addition to cdrdao. If you add cdrkit-doc (optional documentation) with Ubuntu 10.04 LTS (sorry, but I go by version numbers for less confusion) you will be good to go with Brasero. I know because I just made a copy with all of these installed. I was unable to make a copy of the Ubuntu 10.04 LTS OS using Brasero until cdrdao was installed. Even with cdrdao installed I was still unable to make a copy of a family history CD with nine *.wav files on it until after I installed icedax. icedax installs cdda2mp3, cdda2ogg, and cdda2wav, all in /usr bin.

Now, what else am I missing?

Beans

This page has been moved to the Ubuntu Community wiki:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/cdrdao

However support is still available from this thread. Feel free to ask any questions .
    You think that's air you're breathing now?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12