Thread: Any good Windows to Linux programmers out there? (Can work with open gl etc).

Beans
    Hidden!

Exclamation Any good Windows to Linux programmers out there? (Can work with open gl etc).

The reason I ask is because I "know" someone that might be hiring persons with the ability to port (from Windows) and support a video game engine. If you know anyone please direct me to them.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Any good Windows to Linux programmers out there? (Can work with open gl etc).

If you are talking about the Valve job posting, we all "know" about it (and have for many months now).
    Last edited by cogadh; May 14th, 2008 at 03:38 PM.

Linux User #355330 | Ubuntu User #15618 | Last.FM

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Any good Windows to Linux programmers out there? (Can work with open gl etc).

It's kinda cool idea to search such ppl in Linux Distro's boards, I really like the idea, you never know who and where some unemployed Linux gfx haxor will be. Keep trying man.

Regards

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by cogadh View Post
    If you are talking about the Valve job posting, we all "know" about it (and have for many months now).
    Yeah and we weren't quite sure they were going to port SE to Linux just a rumor. Now it's just apparent they will. I just want to help them advertise.