Thread: Very Necessary Installationof Ubuntu and Dial-up using my cellphone with bluetooth

Beans

Unhappy Very Necessary Installationof Ubuntu and Dial-up using my cellphone with bluetooth

I have the following specs - 40GB HDD, 256MB RAM, An Integrated graphics card and sound card . plz help how to install ubuntu and how to create a dialup with bluetooth or data cable. plz help me with the drivers of integrated sound card(C-Media AC97). Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I love the interface of ubuntu and i want to use it as it is open source.. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help.

Beans

Re: Very Necessary Installationof Ubuntu and Dial-up using my cellphone with bluetoot

Installation is dead easy. U can hell lot of docs with screen shots on google. Just search.

Before that, use the Live Cd feature of same Ubuntu cds, instead installing it on HDD. Then ull come to know if all h/w is supported and works fine.
    My linux registered number-438221
    Use Zenwalk, its SMALL and SEXY and VERY SLIM distro. Its very fast. I love it.
    Zenwalk.org

Beans

Re: Very Necessary Installationof Ubuntu and Dial-up using my cellphone with bluetoot

plzzzzz tell me zenwalker step by step i am a newcomer and i am using a dial-up(5-6KBPS)
    Last edited by borejk; May 13th, 2008 at 08:13 AM.