Thread: Mouse click and sound

Hybrid View

Beans

Angry Mouse click and sound

I have 2 issues. Firstly I'm using Ubuntu 7.10 on a MacBook Intel 2.0ghz 1gb ram 80 gb hd. I dual boot Mac OSX 10.5.

Problem 1 - Sound doesn't work. Nothing at all. Tried many ways of fixing, but still no luck. My device choices are HDA Intel (alsa mixer) and Realtek ALC855 (oss mixer)

Problem 2 - Right click mouse with 1 button. Bet you heard about that one too many times before. I have tried to edit my system file, but it won't give me access to save (yes I'm admin on both os's)

Beans

Re: Mouse click and sound

I am having the same problem also. This is the only problem I am having with this install. I have tried all the different fixes and they have not worked. I was hoping someone would have a new suggestions. I have a 2.4 iMac 24" Aluminum

Beans

Sorry its late. I re-read my post. I am not having a problem with the right click because if you tap with three fingers on the mouse pad it works. My problem is actually on 8.04

Beans

Ok.. very late at night but this is when I do some of my best work. As I have written above I was having problems with my sound on an iMac 24" Aluminum model. I found this link

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...+sound+problem

With this link I was able to fix my sound problem in about five minutes. I hope this can help someone else. Again I am running 8.04 on a 24" iMac Aluminum

Beans

Ok thanks I will see how it works!

Beans

It won't let me save over it. Apparently I do not have the permissions. I'm admin too...