Thread: Convert SCILAB code to C/C++

Beans

Convert SCILAB code to C/C++

Dear All,

Is there a way to convert Scilab to C/C++, without using Matlab as an intermediate? If possible kindly let me know.

Regards,
    Sandeep

Beans
    Distro
    Hardy Heron (Ubuntu Development)

Re: Convert SCILAB code to C/C++

Quote Originally Posted by sandeep3181 View Post
    Dear All,

Is there a way to convert Scilab to C/C++, without using Matlab as an intermediate? If possible kindly let me know.

Regards,
    Sandeep
    I dont know of one yet but you might want to ask this question on scilab mailing lists as that is a better place for this type of question...

Beans

"thisismalhotra" could you guide me to the link of the "mailing lists" , i am not able to locate it.

Regards,
    Sandeep

Beans
    Distro
    Hardy Heron (Ubuntu Development)

Quote Originally Posted by sandeep3181 View Post
    "thisismalhotra" could you guide me to the link of the "mailing lists" , i am not able to locate it.

Regards,
    Sandeep
    I think Technical area on the top then mailing list

http://www.scilab.org/contactus/inde...=mailing_lists

Beans

as far i remember you have to download the help with all (source)contents and then you are able to view the sourcecodes of the blocks then copy paste and the right compiler...
    hope this helps

Beans

Hello,

I am new in the forum and I have the same question, I didn't find an answer on Scilab mailing lists.

Togras, would you detail your method, how can I download the help with all (source)contents, and how it works ?

Thank you in advance.

_
    Bou

PS : Excuse my English ..

Beans

Re,

Could someone explain to me the method suggested by Togras please ? I will be very grateful to him/her.
    I have a program that takes a lot of time in Scilab, I really need to have the results quickly.

Thanks.

Beans

Sry for my late reply

if you have install all of the scilab documentation you can look in the help which code stands behind

e.g modulo

Code:
    Name
    modulo — symetric arithmetic remainder modulo m

pmodulo — positive arithmetic remainder modulo m
    Calling Sequence
    i=modulo(n,m)
    i=pmodulo(n,m)

Parameters
    n,m
    integers

Description
    modulo computes i= n (modulo m) i.e. remainder of n divided by m (n and m integers).
    i = n - m .* int (n ./ m). Here the answer may be negative if n or m are negative.
    pmodulo computes i = n - m .* floor (n ./ m), the answer is positive or zero.
    so you can't translate your code automatically as matlab did if you have the right modules and a visual compiler (only pro version)

you have to rebuild the functions in c and change your source code to c or even better c++ because scilab is objekt orientated an other way would be to call smaller scilab scripts out of your c code but there i know only the possibility in windows with system calls i try this also under linux but i got permission problems...

Togras