Thread: Todisc GUI Error:Trying to create Menu

Beans

Todisc GUI Error:Trying to create Menu

I am trying to create a DVD menu with the todisc GUI but I am getting an strange error when I run it:

Code:
    Running: 
    sox /tmp/todisc-work.1/intro.wav /tmp/todisc-work.1/intro-processed.wav fade t         1  1
    sox soxio: Failed reading `/tmp/todisc-work.1/intro.wav': unknown file type `auto'
    mv: cannot stat `/tmp/todisc-work.1/intro-processed.wav': No such file or directory
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    todisc encountered an error:

Check the contents of /home/administrator/todisc.log to see what went wrong.
    See the tovid website (http://www.tovid.org) for what to do next.
    Sorry for the inconvenience!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It appears to mess up when creating the intro but I haven't even entered a intro since I didn't want one.Can I disable the intro and make tovid go straight to the menu?

BTW:I can't use DeVeDe because it creates a 4:3 ratio menu and I was trying to create a 16:9 wide screen Menu.
    Last edited by Dark Aspect; May 2nd, 2008 at 08:04 PM.
    Desktop 1: Asus A8N-E | AMD Athlon +3200 | 2 GB Ram | Geforce 8500 | Windows XP
    Desktop 2: Soyo-KT600 | AMD Athlon +2600 | 768 MB Ram | Geforce 5200 | Ubuntu 10.04
    Netbook: Asus 1001P, Arch Linux

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Todisc GUI Error:Trying to create Menu

sox soxio: Failed reading `/tmp/todisc-work.1/intro.wav': unknown file type `auto'
    Install libsox-fmt-all package. Sox has recently been split into many sub packages.

grepster

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Todisc GUI Error:Trying to create Menu

BTW:I can't use DeVeDe because it creates a 4:3 ratio menu and I was trying to create a 16:9 wide screen Menu
    Same thing for todisc actually. It may have been possible in 0.31 to create one, but it was not really by design. For 16:9 menus it would require another set of hightlight/select pngs at different locations, which todisc has not yet implemented. For svn todisc, it has been hard coded that menus are always 4:3.

See this thread for a possible workaround:
    http://groups.google.com/group/tovid...5bde21e0b01c43

grepper