Re: Quick Grub Question.
Maybe this helps:
1. Make flash drive bootable with syslinux
2. Download the vmlinuz and intrid.gz from the ubuntu archives (not the cd ones - this is why people can't mount the flash drive as CD)
3. get the isolinux.cfg from the cd and rename it syslinux.cfg
4. get a copy of an iso you want to install. dont extract or rename the iso.
5. drag those files into a flash drive
6. boot from it and the install shall go normally without needing to mount anything
Dr. Fernando Duran Dollenz