As expected this is going to be a source of confusion.
There has to be a balance chosen. Yes 0.21-fixes is a fixes branch, but 0.20.2
shipped with 7.10. It's either force everyone using that branch to switch to
0.21, or let them stay on a "stable" 0.20.2.
There have been no updates to the "fixes" branch because nothing has been
committed to 0.20.2. It seemed silly to keep pushing updates when the focus was
only on 0.21 for the last few weeks.
So here is the entire plan for 0.21+:
1) Get it in hardy (done)
2) Get it on the mythbuntu-trunk branch so that people on 0.20.2 who were using
the -fixes branch don't need to switch
3) Get an official backport into gutsy backports
4) Once this backport is active, the mythbuntu-trunk branch will start to track
5) No more -fixes for the rest of gutsy.
6) -fixes will resume for hardy with release-0-21-fixes.
That sound sane?