Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: [SOLVED] How to mark thread as [SOLVED]?

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Beans
    14,781

    Re: How to mark thread as [SOLVED]?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce M. View Post
    Case [Solved], I'm here. Where's my deed?
    I don't know. What did you do?

    I hope it wasn't dirty...

  2. #22
    Bruce M. is offline Chocolate Ubuntu Mocha Blend
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Beans
    Hidden!

    Re: How to mark thread as [SOLVED]?

    Quote Originally Posted by LaRoza View Post
    I don't know. What did you do?

    I hope it wasn't dirty...
    I'm hoping to get a kingdom in the Swiss mountains from Popch, of course we're haggling over it now because La{cough cough} gave him the idea that I'd want more if I knew how much he had.

    HEY! THAT'S YOU!

    And of course it wasn't dirty, I never fight dirty.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Beans
    14,781

    Re: How to mark thread as [SOLVED]?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce M. View Post
    And of course it wasn't dirty, I never fight dirty.
    Then you won't win.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

    Re: How to mark thread as [SOLVED]?

    Quote Originally Posted by logos34 View Post
    Nice to hear. I miss it.

    Which reminds me of another pet peeve I have with the forum page redesign: Where did the 'find unanswered questions' button go? It used to be under Search or Quick Links.
    Yeah, I've been missing that as well...
    First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win ~ Mahatma Gandhi

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

    Re: How to mark thread as [SOLVED]?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce M. View Post
    Why if I don't get my kingdom now I'll have to mark your case [Solved].
    Due to an unexplained scarcity of kings (m/f) which I am sure is purely due to seasonal fluctuation, will you settle for just the territory without any kings attached?

    In order to deliver it to you per mail, it would have to be a not too expansive territory, let's say one inch squared or thereabouts.
    ch
    In Switzerland we make it other
    with apologies to Gerard Hoffnung


  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Beans
    14,781

    Re: How to mark thread as [SOLVED]?

    Quote Originally Posted by popch View Post
    Due to an unexplained scarcity of kings (m/f) which I am sure is purely due to seasonal fluctuation, will you settle for just the territory without any kings attached?

    In order to deliver it to you per mail, it would have to be a not too expansive territory, let's say one inch squared or thereabouts.
    How about one inche cubed, for those of us that are three dimensional?

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

    Re: How to mark thread as [SOLVED]?

    Quote Originally Posted by LaRoza View Post
    How about one inche cubed, for those of us that are three dimensional?
    Let's say one by one by two tenths, about?

    And, being a figment of my imagination, you ought to be zero-dimensional, I believe.
    ch
    In Switzerland we make it other
    with apologies to Gerard Hoffnung


  8. #28
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Beans
    7,032
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

    Re: How to mark thread as [SOLVED]?

    Quote Originally Posted by popch View Post
    Let's say one by one by two tenths, about?

    And, being a figment of my imagination, you ought to be zero-dimensional, I believe.
    You must not think very well of your imagination.
    I am aware of all internet traditions. | Getting the best help | Text formatting codes | My last.fm profile
    Should I PM support questions? NO!

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Beans
    14,781

    Re: How to mark thread as [SOLVED]?

    Quote Originally Posted by popch View Post
    And, being a figment of my imagination, you ought to be zero-dimensional, I believe.
    Or ∞ dimensions.

  10. #30
    Bruce M. is offline Chocolate Ubuntu Mocha Blend
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Beans
    Hidden!

    Re: How to mark thread as [SOLVED]?

    Quote Originally Posted by popch View Post
    Due to an unexplained scarcity of kings (m/f) which I am sure is purely due to seasonal fluctuation, will you settle for just the territory without any kings attached?

    In order to deliver it to you per mail, it would have to be a not too expansive territory, let's say one inch squared or thereabouts.
    Done!

    Provided LaRoza get's the "cubed" kingdom as well. I don't need a Borg breathing down my neck.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •