Thread: New driver and forums

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

New driver and forums

What is new with the latest System76 driver? Is it something that I should wait on until I install Hardy, or should it be installed regardless of the current software I have? (White Darter, Gutsy 32bit)

Where did all the older posts disappear to? I was quite surprised to see only one page of threads when I logged in last night.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: New driver and forums

Can't help with the driver question, but the forums now display threads within a chosen time frame.

Check the display options at the bottom of the thread list. All the old posts are still there, just not shown by default any more.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by StooJ View Post
    Can't help with the driver question, but the forums now display threads within a chosen time frame.

Check the display options at the bottom of the thread list. All the old posts are still there, just not shown by default any more.
    Well, it showing show threads from the beginning, is there another option I need to put in, still only showing one page of threads.

Beans

The old posts are located in the Archive section of the Ubuntuforums.

So: Ubuntu Forums > The Ubuntu Forum Community > Forum Archive > Main Support Categories > System76 Support