Thread: Fresh Install & Active Torrents--How?

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Fresh Install & Active Torrents--How?

I am running Ubuntu 7.10 and Deluge 0.5.8.9 with four active torrents. I would like to do a fresh install to Kubuntu 8.04 later this week and I was wondering how to move the torrents as they are with their current progress to the fresh install so that they'll pick right back up. Is this possible? Thanks in advance!
    I see that there is evil, and I know that there is good, and the in-betweens I've never understood...

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: Fresh Install & Active Torrents--How?

Anyone? Please? I'm about to commence destruction for old data. I can't wait any longer to upgrade!
    I see that there is evil, and I know that there is good, and the in-betweens I've never understood...

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Studio 13.10 Saucy Salamander

you could try accessing them using a swap partition

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Thanks for the quick reply, but I don't know that I want to go to all that trouble. I'm planning on doing a fresh install of Hardy. Is there any way I can copy all the necessary files? I don't know what all I'd need so that everything could pick right up where it left off.