Thread: Coming from Florida

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

Coming from Florida

I'm Andy im 18 years old been using linux/FreeBSD for about 2 years now im a born and bred Floridian but i am moving to Hellen in about a week and im wanting to see what kinda of Linux scene Georgia has. I've done a lot of work with Free Geek Central Florida and il be more than happy to offer a helping hand to Georgia's Linux community

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

Re: Coming from Florida

Quote Originally Posted by AndyLovesLinux View Post
    I'm Andy im 18 years old been using linux/FreeBSD for about 2 years now im a born and bred Floridian but i am moving to Hellen in about a week and im wanting to see what kinda of Linux scene Georgia has. I've done a lot of work with Free Geek Central Florida and il be more than happy to offer a helping hand to Georgia's Linux community
    Welcome to Georgia! You can visit our wiki to find local organizations that support Linux, and also find out what we do. We primarily need help on the marketing front, as there's an age-old Linux myth(s) (sadly) that need to be disproved.

wiki: wiki.ubuntu.com/GeorgiaUSTeam
    LoCo About Ubuntu! - jonreagan.wordpress.com

Vote for the Ubuntu Developer Network!!! - http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/18100/