Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [REQ] Hacker Wallpaper .

Beans

[REQ] Hacker Wallpaper .

Hey , can anyone make a wallpaper with programming codes , grids , boxes , shutdown codes , and all those for uber leet 1337 Linux hackers ?

Example , like TELNETing , Java programming codes , C++ programming codes , all over the wallpaper . Kinda transparent , a lil' grid and boxes here , black background , you know . Like those you see in movies .

Can anyone help me make a 1024x768 resolution ?

Thanks alot !

Beans

Re: [REQ] Hacker Wallpaper .

Deviant art is a good place for something of this type:

http://search.deviantart.com/?sectio...cker+wallpaper

Might also want to look at gnome-look.org

Here's a contribution for the cause
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Gen2ly; April 6th, 2008 at 06:32 AM.

Beans

Uhhh . No that's not .

I like'd a black background .. and a 1024x768 wallpaper .

Beans
    Hidden!

Found this on deviantart?

http://aimeta.deviantart.com/art/dwm...eebsd-74430457

DWM window manager is probably the basis for the look you want...?

Beans

Well , not up to my expectations tho D: .

Beans
    Hidden!

Looks like you're going to need to get busy with GIMP then...there are plenty of scripts/python etc you can use installed on your OS...

Beans

matrix or pi theme is the archetype for this. I think its been done to death at this point But if you must reinvent the squarewheel do this:
    Find a random X3d file and open one window in emacs, lime text background back, font=system.hit prscrn.open GIMP ctrl v and save as jpeg. Set bacground texture in x3d file ito name and path of saved jpeg Open same file in x3d browser of choice, set view setting to wireframe. hit prscrn, repeat as necessary...
    Thinking about the future is so yesterday...I'm into polymodal non-linear divergent posttemporal preoutcomes.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by FALSEFLAG View Post
    matrix or pi theme is the archetype for this. I think its been done to death at this point But if you must reinvent the squarewheel do this:
    Find a random X3d file and open one window in emacs, lime text background k, font=system.hit prscrn.open GIMP ctrl v and save as jpeg. Set bacground texture in x3d file ito name and path of saved jpeg Open same file in x3d browser of choice, set view setting to wireframe. hit prscrn, repeat as necessary...
    it only counts as hacker wallpaper if you can do this all without touching a mouse
    Thinking about the future is so yesterday...I'm into polymodal non-linear divergent posttemporal preoutcomes.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Dude, if you're still interested, there's a wallpaper you might like here. Also, I'll work up something cool in GIMP if I have time. I'd like a Stallman/hacker wallpaper as well.
    Last edited by pixelot; November 12th, 2008 at 07:07 AM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Studio 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by pixelot View Post
    Dude, if you're still interested, there's a wallpaper you might like here. Also, I'll work up something cool in GIMP if I have time. I'd like a Stallman/hacker wallpaper as well.
    That's an awesome hacker wallpaper!!! Just what I was hoping someone would post here.
    What makes a great open source contributor is not primarily the brilliance of their ideas or importance of their bug, but rather their willingness to see it through to success.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast