Thread: Hardy Heron sticky

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot

Hardy Heron sticky

Is it possible to get a sticky in the 64bit section directing those with Hardy Heron issues to the Hardy Heron development section?
    I trust Microsoft as far as I could comfortably spit a dead rat

I'm in my third year at a Lutheran seminary!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: Hardy Heron sticky

I can make a copy of it and send it over to the x86 64 bit section if necessary, but will it be useful since that section has yet to see an overload of Hardy Heron threads?

I'll do this, I'll keep a close eye on the 64 bit threads and if Hardy Heron threads keep popping up like they did in the General Help and other sections then I will take the necessary steps, will that do?
    Think carefully before executing commands containing "rm", especially "sudo rm -rf ", if you require more information concerning this matter, read this.
    I am an experimenter, give me the most stable OS and I can make it unstable in a few hours.

C == seriously fast == FTW!

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by PmDematagoda View Post
    I can make a copy of it and send it over to the x86 64 bit section if necessary, but will it be useful since that section has yet to see an overload of Hardy Heron threads?

I'll do this, I'll keep a close eye on the 64 bit threads and if Hardy Heron threads keep popping up like they did in the General Help and other sections then I will take the necessary steps, will that do?
    Thanks, that would be great, A sticky could be the friendly way to remind those that have issues with Hardy to post them in the Hardy section. As it is right now there is nothing to point people with Hardy issues there. It is probably confusing to new users. We haven't gotten swamped in the 64bit section yet, but more Hardy posts appear every day. Then when hardy is released the sticky can be easily removed.

Beans
    Distro

Please place a sticky, the 64bit section is getting a few posts a day on Hardy. A sticky may save reporting them to be moved.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Please place a sticky, the 64bit section is getting a few posts a day on Hardy. A sticky may save reporting them to be moved.
    Done, but I didn't do it for your sake, but for mine. Moving threads is a hassle.

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by LaRoza View Post
    Done, but I didn't do it for your sake, but for mine. Moving threads is a hassle.
    Thanks,
    If it helps the mods spend time in more productive ways the community benefits.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Thanks,
    If it helps the mods spend time in more productive ways the community benefits.
    Yes.

(I was sort of joking, I did it for you as well )