Thread: I forgot to check..sorry.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

I forgot to check..sorry.

sorry but I let you guys slip by me, I had planed on a TN team long ago but it just seemed like a lost cause. Recently, I have won over several people to Ubuntu or one of it's derivatives and this section of the forum just did not register in my mind. Here in East Tennessee there are MANY Linux users and we need to get in touch. I will look into joining this team asap!!!
    Dell inspiron 1200 (1995)
    Toshiba sattelite 655d (2011)
    and a pile of iphones

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

Re: I forgot to check..sorry.

I'm new to Ubuntu but have gotten excited about it over the last few months. I would love to find out more information about East Tennessee teams and events. I haven't read much in this forum, though, so I'm off to do a bit more research.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

There is a pretty big Linux user base here in Knoxville. I work in a group of 12 Unix Admins/Engineers. We all use Linux as our primary machine at work. We manage close to 300 Unix servers. A mix of Solaris and Linux.

We need to plan an ET get together.

Mike
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tennessee Ubuntu LoCo Team

Join the Tennessee LoCo Team: Here

Beans

Tideline, hey have been using Ubuntu for a while now, just getting interested in "social" side of this, I am in Maryville and would be interested in a meeting in Knox, lemme know...