Thread: how to change screen size in virtualbox?

Beans

how to change screen size in virtualbox?

Running the latets version of hardy 64 bit. I got xp and vista to use the full screen. today i install mandrive it will only display 800X600 even if i set it to use 1280X1024 in mandrive Any ideas?
    amd 4-core cpu,dual geforce gts 450 in sli mode, 8 gigs of ram. / on 80 ssd drive, home on a 1tb sata drive, 4 tb sata drives for storage

Beans

Re: how to change screen size in virtualbox?

Install the "guest additions" pack that comes with Virtual Box.

If you havent got it , download it (using the link off the menus in Virtual Box) then mount the addon as a CDROM image

I just typed a few words like, believe it or not, "ubuntu virtual box" into google and low and behold...

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=433359

now you could have done that really , couldnt you
    Ubuntu 10.4; Toshiba Satellite A300 laptop; 3GB DDR2 RAM; 160HDD; intel GM965 vga; Intel HD audio; intel wireless pro;

Beans

yeah i was just too lazy esp to go and look at that how to esp since i think i posted a few comments in it.Hint if i have vista and xp running in full screen mode then i have the additions installed which i know about
    amd 4-core cpu,dual geforce gts 450 in sli mode, 8 gigs of ram. / on 80 ssd drive, home on a 1tb sata drive, 4 tb sata drives for storage

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by lime4x4 View Post
    yeah i was just too lazy esp to go and look at that how to esp since i think i posted a few comments in it.Hint if i have vista and xp running in full screen mode then i have the additions installed which i know about
    Dont understand this statement

"Hint if i have vista and xp running in full screen mode then i have the additions installed which i know about"

please reword
    Ubuntu 10.4; Toshiba Satellite A300 laptop; 3GB DDR2 RAM; 160HDD; intel GM965 vga; Intel HD audio; intel wireless pro;