Searched this thread and could not find this information which I found useful and keep a hardcopy next to my computer.
How to post code:
- Make sure your editor has extra formatting controls enabled:
- Click "User CP", then click "Edit options"
- At the bottom of the page select "Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls"
- When you make a post, paste in the code, select it with the mouse, then click the # button
- The # button places [CODE]...[/CODE] tags around the text for you. Alternatively, you can just type in the [CODE]...[/CODE] tags yourself, but I find using the # button easier.
Last edited by unutbu; February 14th, 2009 at 02:03 PM.
this thread should be a sticky!
Gosh Darn Police Line You Better Not Cross!
Is it the cop, or am I the one that's really dangerous?
upgrade to vista!!