Thread: Which post

Beans

Which post

I tried to log in under the name "futureproof" and I received a pop up saying I had gotten an infraction, don't know which post for because I am locked out of the accound. Can someone tell me which post was the cause of this?

Beans

Re: Which post

You have multiple accounts with the same IP

futureproof
    futureproofed
    inversekinetix

These would seem to be ban avoidence
    This account is not active.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiNZ View Post
    You have multiple accounts with the same IP

futureproof
    futureproofed
    inversekinetix

These would seem to be ban avoidence

inversekinetix was not banned. I chose to leave that name.

matthew may have banned that account after I left.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

All three accounts have now been banned. When a person is banned, that means they are no longer welcome in this community. It does not mean that only the old account is unwelcome, it means the former member is not welcome to use the original account or to create any new account. Bans happen only very rarely and only after discussion and thought. They are not given out freely or quickly (except in the case of the banning of spam accounts). However, when they are given, they are enforced.

Please do not come back.
    what's a troll? | my blog | my writing | Ubuntu Unleashed

Don't ask support questions in PMs--post a thread so everyone can benefit!

Beans

I feel sorry for you

Hi there again,

I'd just like to say, matthew, I really do pity you and you underlings. I understand that your online identity means very much to you, it does sadden me though to see what your online identity has made you become. I know, I know, while you are parading around these forums dishing out your own brand of self righteous justice you must feel eminently superior to those around you (it really does show in the way you speak to people), the constant backslapping from your cohorts must do wonders for your ego too. You have really mastered the art of appearing to be unbiased whilst totally disregarding others opinions, it has been quite entertaining watching the way you "deal" with people in the resolution centre. The pattern of discourse in the resolution centre has become so formulaic it's almost sad, your minions prattle on for a while and then you arrive like champion the wonder horse and lay waste to all with your incisive wisdom and golden tongue.

I really do wonder if you have such a pompous condescending attitude in the real world too, does the lack of anonymity in the real world afford you the same grace to mark your territory as you do here? Do you have underlings in real life whom constantly applaud you? I'd like to think not, but ...

Anyways, I'd better be going and doing something important like spending time with loved ones, I hope you have a good time online condescending to people and handing out infractions, it must really make life worth living - at least you get your ego fed for doing it.

<snip>

Have fun,

InverseKinetix
    Last edited by wieman01; March 12th, 2008 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Typo...