Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wubi on MBP 3

Beans

Re: Wubi on MBP 3

hi... sorry for the late reply... but i tried booting into ubuntu and it just gave me an initramfs prompt... i didn't really know what to do after that..
    i can't provide any more info cause i deleted ubuntu.. will be re-installing soon, but for now, its gone..

Beans

Re: Wubi on MBP 3

Quote Originally Posted by new_11 View Post
    its working!..
    the installation had one more issue.. basically at the migration assistant screen i had no option to go forward(there was an option to go forward, but it was greyed out and unclickable)... so i clicked cancel, and it booted me into a live cd desktop.. and i installed from there... and the settings were all already automatically detected(it was going to install on the loop without my telling it to)... (btw, this problem also occured the first time i tried this)...
    It would help if you could provide the logs when you get shown the migration-assistant dialog.
    Boot in verbose mode, then when you see the dialog, press Ctrl+alt+f4 and zip /var/log into the windows drive (which will be accessible as either /isodevice or /host, you'll have to check). Then attach the logs here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12