Virtual Windows install locking up
I think I might have damaged my Windows installation in Virtualbox. It ran smoothly and without problem until a couple of weeks ago when I accidentally clicked the "close window" X (upper right corner) on the Virtualbox window instead of the window within the Windows install. Basically, I was trying to close the Firefox window within my virtual Windows, but instead closed the entire Virtualbox window, force-quitting the virtual OS in the process.
Since this happened, my Windows install sometimes freezes while booting up, and occasionally it freezes after it's booted up. It only does it about 25% of the time--the other 75% it runs fine. Is there anything I can do other than reinstall Windows in Virtualbox?
I am using 64-bit Gutsy.
Thanks in advance for any advice.