Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New MythTV project

Beans

Re: New MythTV project

Hi Ian, I would be very interested in getting my hands on what you are doing for Radio streaming (if you are still doing anything that is).

cheers
    Paul

Beans

Hi Paul,

I've not done anything on this for a while, but I still have to code on my server/frontend so if you want I'll zip it all up and post a link here sometime this weekend, if I actually manage to leave site.

It won't be a "simple" install. You'll have to manually edit several files/create init scripts and manually edit the myth theme files to all extra buttons but it's not too had to do.

Note if you only have one box (ie not a seperate frontend/backend) you can actually get radio working with a simple hack. Have a look at post number 3 in this thread.

Regards
    Ian Dobson
    Walking on water and writing software to specification is easy if they're frozen.

My corner of the internet http://www.planet-ian.com

Beans

Thanks Ian, I have had the simple hack for some time, I want to move away from having a tuner on every client in the house if I can so very interested in streaming option, not worried about the complexity really so I would really appreciate it if you could send me what you have.

thanks
    Paul

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12