Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dohickey 0.7 Release - Intergration and Maturity

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Dohickey 0.7 Release - Intergration and Maturity

I browsed some of the hardware and was not able to get any of the ratings on them? Is it possible to have a top rated section.
    Sure but with only 2 items in that database having ratings it makes it a little irrelivent. I'll make a note to add a rating value to the listing and browsing.

Oh and please do create bug reports in launchpad, we're up there as a project and your problems are more likely to be worked on if there is a list somewhere I can come back to.
    42 is not an anwser, it's an error code. the universe is saying 'Error 42: meaning to universe not found'
    Programmer, Teacher and Artist

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorMO View Post
    Oh and please do create bug reports in launchpad, we're up there as a project .
    OK, I have had bad experiences with Launchpad & Ubuntu, many people will report a bug then the developer (Nautilus) will come and assign it a low priority without giving a single explanation.

Maybe smaller applications will be more informative.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Maybe smaller applications will be more informative.
    If there are any problems with a bug you know who to complain to, me. doctormo@gmail.com is email address. Just so long as you know I have limited time in the hours of the day and it may be worth providing as much information and trying to help out where you can.
    42 is not an anwser, it's an error code. the universe is saying 'Error 42: meaning to universe not found'

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu Development Release

The directions for apt on the download page were switched back to using echo and a redirect...that'd still require already being in a root shell. Sudo can't do it. The sed thing I gave earlier works.

LinuxChix | Linux User #432169 | Ubuntu User #8495 | IRC: maco @ irc.linuxchix.org or irc.freenode.net

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Sorry about the confusion, there was a merging of websites between dohickey-project.com and dohickey.parsed.net which caused some conflicts; this was one of them.

guinea-pig committed the change, I shall have to ask him about it incase there was a special reason.

Beans

Wow DoctorMO, dohickey is lookin' mighty fine!

Thanks for all your hard work, and of others who have contributed into this project.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Thanks for your kind words, much work is ahead to get it to a very useful state.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345