Thread: Join us in Frederick on Wed., Feb. 27!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

Join us in Frederick on Wed., Feb. 27!

We will be having a special meeting in Frederick on Wednesday, Februrary 27. You can find the wiki page here. Please join us!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Re: Join us in Frederick on Wed., Feb. 27!

I can't wait. This will be good for all those in Frederick which have been interested. The attendance should help determine if we need to have more Frederick meetings.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

What time is everyone planning on showing up? I don't want to be walking around Fridays looking stupid. We should tell the host/hostess where to point people looking for the "Ubuntu meeting."
    Last edited by aboutblank; February 26th, 2008 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Yeah...

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

I'll have to check the clean cloths and find out if my Ubuntu shirt is clean or not.

I'm hoping to get there between 6:30-7 depending on traffic and such. I think we scheduled it for 7 iirc.
    Last edited by ChuckFrain; February 27th, 2008 at 05:47 AM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckFrain View Post
    I'll have to check the clean cloths and find out if my Ubuntu shirt is clean or not.

I'm hoping to get there between 6:30-7 depending on traffic and such. I think we scheduled it for 7 iirc.
    Yeah, if anyone has anything Ubuntu branded, that would help. I'll plan to get there by 6:30. Did we make reservations? If so, whose name is it under?

By the way, if anyone would like my cell number, just send me an e-mail. I don't want anyone to show up and be unable to find us, so just give me a call and I'll tell you where to go.