Thread: The border between Manu Bar Applet and the panel backround.

Beans

The border between Manu Bar Applet and the panel backround.

See in the attachment. It doesn't also applied panel color, transparency, etc settings. Is this a GTK engine (Nimbus) issue, or it can be set up?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Joe_Bishop; February 4th, 2008 at 09:23 PM.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Re: The border between Manu Bar Applet and the panel backround.

Sorry, but what do you actually want; it's not easy to tell from your post. If you just want something to demarcate between the menu bar (Applications Places System) and the rest, ie the vlc icon etc etc, you can add a Separator from the right click in the panel, and for transparency you can do that from Right click>Properties.

Beans

Excuse me, I'm not fluent in Enlish, at least
    I meant, the background of Menu Bar differs from the background of the rest of the panel. I want to make the Menu Bar's background looks the same as the rest of the panel. It means, Menu Bar should be as transparent as panel, when the panel is transparent. It should has exactly the same color as the panel has, etc. Now, It doesn't. See the shot:

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

OK, I see what you mean now, but unfortunately can't help. I don't run a standard ubuntu menu bar, not the two panels, but have everything on just the bottom panel with a more standard Main Menu button, which I have changed as well, see attachment. My button is totally transparent apart from the word "menu" and the logo so I see the same colour all along the panel. Can you change the transparency of the menu bar separately from the panel? If so that might help.