Thread: Explaining group s*x

Beans
    Hidden!

Explaining group s*x

I am quite sure that yesterday I reported this post

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=673923&page=2

and asked that it be locked due to it slipping from an inocuous bit of fun to the mention of sex.

I haven't received a reply and the thread is still open. I hope someone will comment before someone has to explain to a minor what 'group stuff' is.

Section I - General Policy:

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated material or any other material that may violate any applicable laws

6. Adult Content/Violence/Illegal Activity: Messages containing sexually oriented/violent/illegal dialogue, images, content, or links to these things will be deleted. Messages with links to or suggesting illegal activity will also be deleted. Posting or linking to any of these could result in a ban.

Section III - Forum Staff Policies and Expectations:

Adult Content/Violence/Illegal Activity:
    Messages containing offensive / sexually oriented / violent / illegal dialog, images, content, or links to such will be moved to the backyard or jailed depending on the information it contains, use your best judgement. Messages with links to or suggesting illegal activity will soft deleted by an administrator. These actions could result in a ban for the user.

Thanks.

Beans

Re: Explaining group s*x

The thread has been closed
    This account is not active.