Thread: Eastern MA Ubuntu Server Support Needed

Eastern MA Ubuntu Server Support Needed

I'm interested in using Ubuntu server in my office for remote access but wanted to find a good, small IT firm in Eastern Mass (we're in Acton) that could help us with supporting and configuring our server as well as answer some pre-installation viability questions. We're hands-on but don't have all the answers.

I saw this page on the main site http://webapps.ubuntu.com/partners/solution/#na but most of the firms are distant.

I understand the purpose of this forum and, if we go ahead with the Ubuntu server, I look forward to participating in the community. In the meantime I appreciate your input.

Thank you for your help.

Beans

Re: Eastern MA Ubuntu Server Support Needed

not sure if this is in violation of rules of the forum but...

My company is local to you. I am in Westford Massachusetts and have been working with UNIX and Linux systems since 1995. feel free to e-mail me esj@inguide.com and we can chat for a few minutes to see if I can help you.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

ZOMG! THAT GUY VIOLATED THE FORUM RULES! REPORT THAT **STARD!
    "If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." -Albert Einstein
    Ubuntu User

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 15.10 Wily Werewolf

I am sure that the members of the community would be more than happy to assist you. I find that a trip to the IRC chat can sometimes illicit a quicker response in terms of support. Please make your way on your favorite IRC chat client to #ubuntu-us-ma . Or you could visit the team wiki for more information at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam

Unfortunately servers are not my specialty I hope these resources help you.
    ~Mike~