Thread: new website

Beans

new website

Hey guys I got a new job at Bluehost.com and I get free hosting. I got a URL call linuxplease.com and I want to fill it full of good stuff that linux people or people that want to get into linux, can enjoy! Please let me know I will give hosting space for podcast and the like if any wants.....if linux related.

Beans

Re: new website

Dude, do you know if they are looking for any more positions? What do you do at Blue Host?

The Net Duck
    My personal website is www.thenetduck.com
    A great new design community is: www.FreakinAmazing.com

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Beans

Hey Net Duck, I do tech support for the web hosting, it is right up my ally. And thanks HeartBane for the link to the tutorial! I missed the meeting again! When I get busy I remember next to nothing, and it is not like in my busy time I accomplish anything anyhow, just forced into things I haven't taken care of. I may also go to Canada and work a "special areas" job keeping gravel roads level to pay off all my debt and get some savings......I am starting a business when I get back, making a really cool site with a podcast and the works.....sadly I will make the money from google ads (they are the lease intrusive) If you guys need anything hosting let me know I will make you a subdomain or something. Can't let that space go to waste!