Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Howto: Install and configure Pekwm

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: Howto: Install and configure Pekwm

Quote Originally Posted by TheDexter1111 View Post
    Im also having trouble browsing files... is there a file browser in pekwm? anything equivalent to nataulis?

also, I've edited the menu with things such as Exec = $firefox and Exec = $thunderbird but they dont execute... am I doing this correctly? I can launch them in the terinal but want them to be in my menu...

still also no wireless conection
    right, so forget file browser, i figured that out (was a bit drunk when trying to use pekwm for the first time.. bad idea) but still no luck on the wireless or sucessfully editing the menu... at the moment im launching everything from the terminal

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by mayacreator View Post
    Hi. I have a problem, my pekwm freezes from time to time, window buttons became inactive, right-click menu does not work too. It lasts about one minute and then anything works fine again. Does anybody know how to fix this bug?
    Did you find a solution to your issue? I am having a similar problem. The thread is here - http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...8#post10083828
    Peppermint OS Four - Dell Vostro 3350, Peppermint OS Three - Acer Aspire One 725 & Asus Eee PC 1015BX, Ubuntu 12.04 - home built AMD desktop,
    Military justice is to justice what military music is to music. - Groucho Marx

Beans

Hi,
    I've got a strange problem with pekwm - it doesn't keep the settings from gnome-appearance-properties . Every time i'm starting the WM, I need to run the properties once again to have the shape and colors of windows I've defined before. Does anyone know the solution to this problem?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678