Thread: Tremulous Look Problem

Beans
    Hidden!

Tremulous Look Problem

I just downloaded tremulous from synaptic and fired up a game as an alien and as a dretch my rotation is being limited (never has done this before). If I spin in a circle, I will eventually not be able to turn in that direction anymore. If I spin the opposite way I will eventually not be able to turn in that direction anymore. It's like I just ran into an invisible brick wall or something. It's also very annoying because if a human is to my right and I am not able to turn that way then I have to turn all the way around to the left to attack him. Anyone encounter this? I messed around with the look options already to no avail.

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Tremulous Look Problem

You could try going to your home folder, click on View then Show Hidden Files, go to the .tremulous file and rename. .tremulous1 would work just fine. try the game and see if this helps.

your other option is down loading the windows version and installing it with wine.

wine is a windows emulator that if not installed on your computer can be found in the Ubuntu repository.