Thread: I would like to have a post removed, or closed and jailed please.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

I would like to have a post removed, or closed and jailed please.

Hello,

I posted a thread on Community Cafe called "I popped it" that after some reconsideration I would like to have deleted or jailed. I'm normally way more private about my personal life and was still feeling the effects of the evening when I signed on tonight and posted this, and that curbed my better judgement.

Sorry for the trouble! and thanks!
    "Its easy to come up with new ideas, the hard part is letting go of what worked for you two years ago, but will soon be out of date." -Roger von Oech

Beans

Re: I would like to have a post removed, or closed and jailed please.

Done.

In future, please just use the "REPORT" button bottom right of any post (original post if referring to the thread).
    Every time you install Jaunty, a kitten........ wait sorry what year is this again?
    Please don't PM support questions, post a thread so that everyone can benefit
    Join us in #ubuntuforums on irc.freenode.net

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: I would like to have a post removed, or closed and jailed please.

Quote Originally Posted by PriceChild View Post
    Done.

In future, please just use the "REPORT" button bottom right of any post (original post if referring to the thread).

Will do, and thank you for taking care of this. I didn't know if I could report my own thread that way but I guess I should have tried.
    "Its easy to come up with new ideas, the hard part is letting go of what worked for you two years ago, but will soon be out of date." -Roger von Oech