Thread: Anyone playing Assualt Cube properly?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Anyone playing Assualt Cube properly?

I seem to be having a problem when playing Assault Cube, it always crashes after it reaches a time of about 10-15 minutes, this is seriously annoying as it happens during matches and would like to solve it. So could anyone please help.

Thanks.
    Think carefully before executing commands containing "rm", especially "sudo rm -rf ", if you require more information concerning this matter, read this.
    I am an experimenter, give me the most stable OS and I can make it unstable in a few hours.

C == seriously fast == FTW!

Beans

Re: Anyone playing Assualt Cube properly?

i can run it fine. run it from term and it should show you more useful info.
    (or look if ac generates a log that you can look at for the appropriate info).
    Linux User #440528
    openSUSE 12.1 x86_64/KDE 4.8.4

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by PmDematagoda View Post
    I seem to be having a problem when playing Assault Cube, it always crashes after it reaches a time of about 10-15 minutes, this is seriously annoying as it happens during matches and would like to solve it. So could anyone please help.

Thanks.
    This is happening to me too. After ten minutes assault cube crashes. The window stops taking up the full screen, the game is still running but doesn't take input. The only input my computer takes in this state is ctrl+alt+bksp to restart x. This is really bugging me. I downloaded the same version again but it's got the same problem. This is a problem the game has developed it wasn't always there. It happens in single or multiplayer mode. Any ideas anybody?

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by danab3791 View Post
    This is happening to me too. After ten minutes assault cube crashes. The window stops taking up the full screen, the game is still running but doesn't take input. The only input my computer takes in this state is ctrl+alt+bksp to restart x. This is really bugging me. I downloaded the same version again but it's got the same problem. This is a problem the game has developed it wasn't always there. It happens in single or multiplayer mode. Any ideas anybody?
    I got it. My screensaver was set to come on after ten minutes. I set the screensaver to stay off for two hours, I might actually just disable it now though.