Page 27 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 991

Thread: December 2007 Desktops (Safe for work ONLY) - Please include theme details.

  1. #261
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    There and back again
    Beans
    1,097

    Re: December 2007 Desktops (Safe for work ONLY) - Please include theme details.

    My final macbook screen. Recently I've, sold the extremely porous beast and reverted to an older laptop. So it goes. But I do have one last screen from it, and definitely my favorite.

    Oh yeah, open firmware sucks.

    Green Elephant
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #262
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Beans
    210
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

    Re: December 2007 Desktops (Safe for work ONLY) - Please include theme details.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tristam Green View Post
    Picture by my wife, taken on our honeymoon 11-22-06.

    Your avatar rocks!
    registered Linux user #451265 | registered Ubuntu user #14355

  3. #263
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Montana
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu Development Release

    Re: December 2007 Desktops (Safe for work ONLY) - Please include theme details.

    I have posted this elsewhere, but you might enjoy it here.

    Why limit yourself to just one OS ?

    Or virtualization for that matter (Centos on VMWare ; Debian on OpenVZ)


    click to enlarge.

    OS: (Base) Minimal Ubuntu install.

    Windows : Xephyr
    There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth...not going all the way, and not starting.
    --Prince Gautama Siddharta

    #ubuntuforums web interface

  4. #264
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Land of the Longleaf Pine
    Beans
    Hidden!

    Re: December 2007 Desktops (Safe for work ONLY) - Please include theme details.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk.R.Gently View Post
    My final macbook screen. Recently I've, sold the extremely porous beast and reverted to an older laptop. So it goes. But I do have one last screen from it, and definitely my favorite.
    help the clueless here, mr. detective. what os is that? what are the window decorations and all?

  5. #265
    nikoPSK is offline Chocolate-Covered Ubuntu Beans
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Beans
    2,265
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

    Re: December 2007 Desktops (Safe for work ONLY) - Please include theme details.

    Quote Originally Posted by bodhi.zazen View Post
    I have posted this elsewhere, but you might enjoy it here.

    Why limit yourself to just one OS ?

    Or virtualization for that matter (Centos on VMWare ; Debian on OpenVZ)


    click to enlarge.

    OS: (Base) Minimal Ubuntu install.

    Windows : Xephyr
    I like the debian wallpaper.

  6. #266
    -grubby is offline Iced Almond Soy Ubuntu, No Foam
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Beans
    Hidden!

    Re: December 2007 Desktops (Safe for work ONLY) - Please include theme details.

    Quote Originally Posted by nikoPSK View Post
    I like the debian wallpaper.
    it comes by default if you install kde-core but I'm sure you could find it elsewhere

  7. #267
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

    Re: December 2007 Desktops (Safe for work ONLY) - Please include theme details.

    Desktop Thread friends please help me out

    I've been looking for the GTK2 pixmap engine for quite some time (maybe me and google aren't ment to be). Does anyone have any tip on where to find it? (yes I've searched in the repos..)

    oh and what's this?
    Code:
    Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "mist",
    PM me please
    pekWM | archlinux | Dell E5400
    CounterStream Radio


  8. #268
    nikoPSK is offline Chocolate-Covered Ubuntu Beans
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Beans
    2,265
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

    Re: December 2007 Desktops (Safe for work ONLY) - Please include theme details.

    Quote Originally Posted by nathangrubb View Post
    it comes by default if you install kde-core but I'm sure you could find it elsewhere
    I don't want KDE thank you very much.

  9. #269
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Beans
    638
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

    Re: December 2007 Desktops (Safe for work ONLY) - Please include theme details.

    Quote Originally Posted by el mariachi View Post
    Desktop Thread friends please help me out

    I've been looking for the GTK2 pixmap engine for quite some time (maybe me and google aren't ment to be). Does anyone have any tip on where to find it? (yes I've searched in the repos..)

    oh and what's this?
    Code:
    Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "mist",
    PM me please
    I guess it's looking for gtk-engine-mist. If so, it's in the repos.
    Ubuntu User # 17490
    Currently: Fisheye 2, Diana F+, Viv UWS
    Lomografix

  10. #270
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

    Re: December 2007 Desktops (Safe for work ONLY) - Please include theme details.

    gtk-engine-mist, the one in the repos, is GTK1 I want both Pixmap and Mist for GTK2

    EDIT: the GTK2 pixmap engine is called PIXBUF... now to find the mist one
    Last edited by el mariachi; December 8th, 2007 at 07:24 PM.
    pekWM | archlinux | Dell E5400
    CounterStream Radio


Page 27 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •