Thread: Using Launchpad.net for Ubuntu Team Tasks

Beans

Talking Using Launchpad.net for Ubuntu Team Tasks

Hi Guys

I wanted to make sure that last meeting we were going to try launchpad.net as a median to get things done via reporting bugs. I am posting a link to the bug page so you can see tasks that need to be done. Currently I don't see any, but hey they might show up there some day ....

The Net Duck

https://bugs.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-utah/

P.S. They might have used AJAX to generate the page so it just goes to the Ubuntu-Utah and you click on the bugs tab.
    My personal website is www.thenetduck.com
    A great new design community is: www.FreakinAmazing.com

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Using Launchpad.net for Ubuntu Team Tasks

Yes also we are going to switch the UbuntuUtah Wiki. I think it will be less time consuming for the members sectionto use launchpad, It will eliminate us having to update the members section every 3 to 6 months. in addition it will also point back to the wiki for those that have personal pages.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

I've actually found that, for some reason, it does not allow bugs to be submitted against a team so that wont work for us. I'm going to look into it and see what we can do.

Beans

Blast! It would be nice to be able to use a system like launchpad.net for bugs.. but purhapse we have just found a usful way to use this forum? Post the blug with a certain icon and "TASK" "Titlte" "assignee" then when complete write "COMPLETE" in the title. Seems simple enough. Alows for good discussion aswell I guess. Any thoughts?

The Net Duck
    My personal website is www.thenetduck.com
    A great new design community is: www.FreakinAmazing.com