View Poll Results: What team resources do you use?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: What team resources do you use?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

What team resources do you use?

I realize that there are many team resources that are not well used. What team resources do you actually use as a member of the Ubuntu Utah Team?

Beans

Re: What team resources do you use?

I personally like the ubuntu forums but like Zelut said today, I am usually the only one that posts there and it's usually not very relivant to Ubuntu. Purhapse I can be the one that manages that section of the form? well that is if I stay active for at least 3 months this go around.

BTW Remote Desktop from Ubuntu works like twice as good as if I do it from a windows machine so koodos to whoever developed that client (sorry for the tangent)
    My personal website is www.thenetduck.com
    A great new design community is: www.FreakinAmazing.com

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

I personally think that we could utilize the forums better but what do you think we could use the forums for?

We all seem more active, via e-mail, mailing list, and IRC than on the forums.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

I'm with Heartsbane to a point. I never use the forums because of the quick responce that I get via email or irc. Forums seem to take longer on the responce and I'm not sure that we could utilize them more.
    UNDERTAKINGYOU--
    ------------------------

Beans

I think we could use our forum to post answers that we find. For instance, when ever we make a howto or figure out a question on the mailing list, or basically need something to be Static, just post it on the forum.

I think the forum provides an easy way to post quick information that can be pasted into the wiki once worked one and collaborated on etc.

Forums are useful because info sticks and you get to see the progress.

The Net Duck
    My personal website is www.thenetduck.com
    A great new design community is: www.FreakinAmazing.com

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

I think answers and howtos should just go directly at the wiki, but that's just me.

Is there any suggestions on how we can improve team use of the forums or should we just stick to the list and irc, as that is what everyone uses?