Thread: can't seem to compile prebuild2.0

Beans

can't seem to compile prebuild2.0

hi all. i've recently discovered the fleow project for the banshee music player and it looks like it could be pretty cool. unfortunately it requires Tao framework which i cant seem to compile without prebuild. now for the life of me i can't figure out how to get prebuild compiled. i follow the tutorial here: http://anonsvn.mono-project.com/sour...ADME.autotools
    but this is th output i get:
    Code:
    neil@neil-laptop:~/tao$ ./Prebuild.exe /target autotools
    Prebuild v2.0.2
    Copyright (c) Matthew Holmes, Dan Moorehead and David Hudson
    See 'prebuild /usage' for help

Unhandled error:        ApplicationName='gmcs', CommandLine='/target:library /debug- /optimize+ /out:"/tmp/Tao.DevIl-temp.dll"  -- "/home/neil/tao/src/Tao.DevIl/Properties/AssemblyInfo.cs" ', CurrentDirectory='', PATH='/home/neil/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games'
      at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_noshell (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process) [0x00000] 
      at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_common (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process) [0x00000] 
      at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start () [0x00000] 
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Diagnostics.Process:Start ()
      at Mono.CSharp.CSharpCodeCompiler.CompileFromFileBatch (System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerParameters options, System.String[] fileNames) [0x00000] 
      at Mono.CSharp.CSharpCodeCompiler.CompileAssemblyFromFileBatch (System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerParameters options, System.String[] fileNames) [0x00000] 
      at System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeDomProvider.CompileAssemblyFromFile (System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerParameters options, System.String[] fileNames) [0x00000] 
      at Prebuild.Core.Targets.AutotoolsTarget.WriteProject (Prebuild.Core.Nodes.SolutionNode solution, Prebuild.Core.Nodes.ProjectNode project) [0x00000] 
      at Prebuild.Core.Targets.AutotoolsTarget.WriteCombine (Prebuild.Core.Nodes.SolutionNode solution) [0x00000] 
      at Prebuild.Core.Targets.AutotoolsTarget.Write (Prebuild.Core.Kernel kern) [0x00000] 
      at Prebuild.Core.Kernel.Process () [0x00000] 
      at Prebuild.Prebuild.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000]
    now i'm no code whiz so i'm really not sure what all this means so i was hoping someone could point me in the right direction, as the install docs that come with the svn bundle are of no use and i cant seem to find much of anything relating to this program on my google searches.

thanks!
    Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a completely unintentional side effect.

--- Linus Torvalds

Beans

Re: can't seem to compile prebuild2.0

hmmm. seems i'm not the only one with little knowledge on the subject...
    Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a completely unintentional side effect.

--- Linus Torvalds