Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Af9015

Beans

Re: Af9015

By the way, is there somewhere a somewhere working scheme for af9015 sticks to use suspend for scheduling recordings? Regular suspend does not work because of the No_Lock.

Beans

Hi,

Sorry for newby question - I just got the Kworld 395U usb and I am trying to install it on ubuntu 10.04, I've compiled the driver and firmware from V4L and the card is detected correctly, but when I am trying to tune to channels using w_scan I can not find any channels.

Any ideas what can be done to fix this?

Please help

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by sosasami View Post
    Hi,

Sorry for newby question - I just got the Kworld 395U usb and I am trying to install it on ubuntu 10.04, I've compiled the driver and firmware from V4L and the card is detected correctly, but when I am trying to tune to channels using w_scan I can not find any channels.

Any ideas what can be done to fix this?

Please help
    After booting, "tail -f /var/log/messages". Then press ENTER a few times, and then plug in you USB-stick. Post here the lines that appear.

About scanning: have you tried "me-tv"? Try the country you live in. If that doesn't work, try the other countries. FWIW: 'Finland' worked for me, whereas I live in the Netherlands.

Beans

hi,

I have a Kworld USB Stick and get starnge write errors ( I2C write failed )and reading some of this thread it seems maybe there is a fix? Im running the latest Ubuntu server and the 5.1 fw file. Just not really understanding how to fix the driver and sort of guide would be good.

Beans

Hi,
    I have a problem with an AF9015 usb tuner. The stick is well recognized, it finds dvb channels and can play channels via VLC or TVheadend.
    But after some channels zaps, it cannot lock to another channel and the only solution is to unplug replug the stick and reboot.
    No error message appears on dmesg. Xbmc show a connection timeout.

I thought it was a power problem and I tried with a powered usb hub, but the problem remains.

The stick works flawlessly under windows.

my uname :
    Linux HTPC 3.2.0-43-generic #68-Ubuntu SMP Wed May 15 03:35:24 UTC 2013 i686 athlon i386 GNU/Linux

Thanks in advance.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425