Thread: How can one leverage the winning features of social applications in Knowledge Mgmt?

Beans

Post How can one leverage the winning features of social applications in Knowledge Mgmt?

Hi, Ubuntu Community.

I have used Ubuntu since the first beta version. Last year, I moved to Germany to pursue graduate studies. As part of my studies, I am investigating how one can leverage the winning features of social software in knowledge management systems. I hope you agree that there is a lot of knowledge being shared in this community.

At this point, I am trying to ask users about the winning features of social software. Later on, I will ask the entreprise portal managers whether or not they have implemented the feature sets in knowledge management systems in their organizations. If they have not, what prevents them from implementing such features.

I hope I can count on your support. This survey will take less than 5 minutes.

http://esmt.social.sgizmo.com

Thank you for all your valuable input.

P.S. I have also post this in another community that I am familiar with. I would like to get responses across the social applications so I can have a more statistically acceptable conclusion.
    Last edited by scubahive; November 6th, 2007 at 07:11 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: How can one leverage the winning features of social applications in Knowledge Mgm

Would you please post any results from this survey - thanks!
    Impari Systems, Inc
    http://www.imparisystems.com

Beans

Re: How can one leverage the winning features of social applications in Knowledge Mgm

Sure.