View Poll Results: Was this HowTo helpful?

Voters
297. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

251 84.51%
  • No

46 15.49%
Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: HOWTO: Ubuntu All Brother Printer & Scanner Driver Installation for Newbies!

Beans

Re: HOWTO: Ubuntu All Brother Printer & Scanner Driver Installation for Newbies!

This guide is critical!

Here are links to the files mentioned in the guide,
    I've uploaded them to my rapidshare account
    since they are almost impossible to find:

mfc210clpr-1.0.2-1.i386.deb
    https://rapidshare.com/files/4090751...0.2-1.i386.deb

cupswrapperMFC210C-1.0.2-3.i386.deb
    https://rapidshare.com/files/2393274...0.2-3.i386.deb

brscan2-0.2.4-0.i386.deb
    https://rapidshare.com/files/3269319...2.4-0.i386.deb

enjoy

Beans

Re: HOWTO: Ubuntu All Brother Printer & Scanner Driver Installation for Newbies!

Quote Originally Posted by doubtful wisdom View Post
    I have now re-downloaded and re-installed 11.04 twice, just to be reasonably certain that the CD was not the problem. I am just trying to get the MFC-440CN printer to work first. I installed the drivers from Brother as I have done for other versions of Ubuntu. The 440 is seen as attached to USB. However, it will not add. Drivers are not found.

Wiped out 11.04. Re-installed from another CD and another download. Used Synaptic supplied 440 drivers. Printer will not add. Driver not found. Tried to install drivers from the Brother site, but dpkg did not want to do so, since I have "later" drivers installed.

Since drivers are installed, WHY can't I add the 440? Where are these drivers supposed to be located?

Many hours invested searching for answers and trying suggested solutions. Getting rather frustrated here. Lost everything with the bad initial up grade to 11.04, so may just re-install 10.10 and forget about it.
    Hi... I have the same printer and I was able to install drivers.
    Did you follow those instructions?
    http://welcome.solutions.brother.com...efore.html#002

The problem that I have now, is that the firs 3 or 4 lines are not printed.
    But It works... my printer it's in the lan.

Beans

Re: HOWTO: Gutsy 7.10 All Brother Printer Scanner Driver Installation for Newbies!

Thank you so much! After trying several things, this way worked for me.

Beans

Re: HOWTO: Gutsy 7.10 All Brother Printer Scanner Driver Installation for Newbies!

Can someone help me to setup printer wireless setting? My printer is Brother MFC 255CW
    I think I installed my driver properly, I can see the printer on my system setting. I haven't tried to print through usb cable. Never use it anymore so I don't keep it around my workdesk.

Beans

Talking Re: HOWTO: Ubuntu All Brother Printer & Scanner Driver Installation for Newbies!

My Brother HL-2170W stopped working after a recent update. This was resolved by running:

Code:
    sudo aa-complain cupsd

Beans

I had stuck. But this http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php...4&postcount=98 solved my problem

The exact file were a different one, but the idea of changing the cupsd.conf to debug mode show me the guidline.

My exact ln is
    "sudo ln -s /usr/lib/libbrcomplpr2.so /usr/lib32/libbrcomplpr2.so"

Thank you all!

Beans

Hi Brother users:

I call the perfect DCP-9055CDN my own, everything was working brilliant,
    I could scan and I could print, and that was basically what I wanted.

I'm interested if the scan to PC from the printer menue could also work with my linux machines yet it only works with my windows laptop...

Now my problem is, and I think most of you will also run into this:

I recently dist-upgraded to kubuntu 11.04 and during this upgrade I had run into a problem with cupsd, there is a bug description on launchpad Bug # 705067.

in my case the upgrade got stuck at installing the new cups.conf and opening a new shell and running the command 'stop cups' let me finish the distribution upgrade.

I only found this solution in the sudo do-release-upgrade way...

Code:
    dpkg  -l  |  grep  Brother
    rFR dcp9055cdncupswrapper:i386            1.1.1-5                                        Brother CUPS Laser Printer Definitions
    ii  dcp9055cdnlpr:i386                    1.1.1-5                                        Brother lpr Laser Printer Definitions
    If someone knows how to repair the printer setup please let me know...

Cheers Skidzo
    Last edited by skidzo; July 14th, 2011 at 10:43 AM.

WasMeHere is offline Iced Almond Soy Ubuntu, No Foam
    Beans

Thanks a lot!

This howto worked perfectly for me when installing the Brother printer HL-2250DN to be reached from Ubuntu 10.04 via Ethernet. The only thing not mentioned was to select network instead of usb in the printer menu, but that was easy to find.

Olle

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

I've got a dcp7045n brother printer and it works fine. I can print, scan and copy. But printing from KDE applications like Kate, Kwrite, Koffice etc. gives bad margins. Everything is shifted up into the right corner, meaning that page is cut off on the right side and on the top. The print preview looks correct. Printing from a gtk app (openoffice, adobe reader etc.) works perfectly. Anybody got any ideas why this is happening??? This has been driving me nuts for many many months now.

Beans

I hope someone can help me.

I've been trying all afternoon to configure my new Brother DCP-J315W on my Desktop Computer with Ubuntu 10.10. I've managed to configure the printer and scanner through USB, but not through wi-fi. I've followed the steps of this guide, creating the neccessary directories and using force-all to install the dcpj315wlpr-1.1.1-1.i386.deb & dcpj315wcupswrapper-1.1.1-1.i386.deb packages, with no use. Everytime I try to print a test page, it fails and the Ubuntu Diagnostics tells me it's not activated. I reactivate it and try again, and the same thing happens.

This is the report I get. I post it in full as I don't really know what parts are relevant.

Code:
    Page 1 (Scheduler not running?):
    {'cups_connection_failure': False}
    Page 2 (Choose printer):
    {'cups_dest': <cups.Dest Brother-DCP-J315W>,
     'cups_instance': None,
     'cups_queue': 'Brother-DCP-J315W',
     'cups_queue_listed': True}
    Page 3 (Check printer sanity):
    {'cups_device_uri_scheme': u'lpd',
     'cups_printer_dict': {'device-uri': u'lpd://dhcppc7/BINARY_P1',
                           'printer-info': u'Brother DCP-J315W',
                           'printer-is-shared': True,
                           'printer-location': u'dhcppc7',
                           'printer-make-and-model': u'Brother DCP-J315W CUPS',
                           'printer-state': 3,
                           'printer-state-message': u'',
                           'printer-state-reasons': [u'none'],
                           'printer-type': 8392780,
                           'printer-uri-supported': u'ipp://localhost:631/printers/Brother-DCP-J315W'},
     'cups_printer_remote': False,
     'is_cups_class': False,
     'local_cups_queue_attributes': {'auth-info-required': u'none',
                                     'charset-configured': u'utf-8',
                                     'charset-supported': [u'us-ascii', u'utf-8'],
                                     'color-supported': True,
                                     'compression-supported': [u'none', u'gzip'],
                                     'copies-default': 1,
                                     'copies-supported': (1, 9999),
                                     'cups-version': u'1.4.4',
                                     'device-uri': u'lpd://dhcppc7/BINARY_P1',
                                     'document-format-default': u'application/octet-stream',
                                     'document-format-supported': [u'application/octet-stream',
                                                                   u'application/openofficeps',
                                                                   u'application/pdf',
                                                                   u'application/postscript',
                                                                   u'application/vnd.cups-banner',
                                                                   u'application/vnd.cups-command',
                                                                   u'application/vnd.cups-pdf',
                                                                   u'application/vnd.cups-postscript',
                                                                   u'application/vnd.cups-raw',
                                                                   u'application/vnd.hp-hpgl',
                                                                   u'application/x-cshell',
                                                                   u'application/x-csource',
                                                                   u'application/x-perl',
                                                                   u'application/x-shell',
                                                                   u'image/gif',
                                                                   u'image/jpeg',
                                                                   u'image/png',
                                                                   u'image/tiff',
                                                                   u'image/x-bitmap',
                                                                   u'image/x-photocd',
                                                                   u'image/x-portable-anymap',
                                                                   u'image/x-portable-bitmap',
                                                                   u'image/x-portable-graymap',
                                                                   u'image/x-portable-pixmap',
                                                                   u'image/x-sgi-rgb',
                                                                   u'image/x-sun-raster',
                                                                   u'image/x-xbitmap',
                                                                   u'image/x-xpixmap',
                                                                   u'image/x-xwindowdump',
                                                                   u'text/css',
                                                                   u'text/html',
                                                                   u'text/plain'],
                                     'finishings-default': 3,
                                     'finishings-supported': [3],
                                     'generated-natural-language-supported': [u'en-us'],
                                     'ipp-versions-supported': [u'1.0',
                                                                u'1.1',
                                                                u'2.0',
                                                                u'2.1'],
                                     'ippget-event-life': 15,
                                     'job-creation-attributes-supported': [u'copies',
                                                                           u'finishings',
                                                                           u'ipp-attribute-fidelity',
                                                                           u'job-hold-until',
                                                                           u'job-name',
                                                                           u'job-priority',
                                                                           u'job-sheets',
                                                                           u'media',
                                                                           u'media-col',
                                                                           u'multiple-document-handling',
                                                                           u'number-up',
                                                                           u'output-bin',
                                                                           u'orientation-requested',
                                                                           u'page-ranges',
                                                                           u'print-quality',
                                                                           u'printer-resolution',
                                                                           u'sides'],
                                     'job-hold-until-default': u'no-hold',
                                     'job-hold-until-supported': [u'no-hold',
                                                                  u'indefinite',
                                                                  u'day-time',
                                                                  u'evening',
                                                                  u'night',
                                                                  u'second-shift',
                                                                  u'third-shift',
                                                                  u'weekend'],
                                     'job-k-limit': 0,
                                     'job-page-limit': 0,
                                     'job-priority-default': 50,
                                     'job-priority-supported': [100],
                                     'job-quota-period': 0,
                                     'job-settable-attributes-supported': [u'copies',
                                                                           u'finishings',
                                                                           u'job-hold-until',
                                                                           u'job-name',
                                                                           u'job-priority',
                                                                           u'media',
                                                                           u'media-col',
                                                                           u'multiple-document-handling',
                                                                           u'number-up',
                                                                           u'output-bin',
                                                                           u'orientation-requested',
                                                                           u'page-ranges',
                                                                           u'print-quality',
                                                                           u'printer-resolution',
                                                                           u'sides'],
                                     'job-sheets-default': (u'none', u'none'),
                                     'job-sheets-supported': [u'none',
                                                              u'classified',
                                                              u'confidential',
                                                              u'secret',
                                                              u'standard',
                                                              u'topsecret',
                                                              u'unclassified'],
                                     'marker-change-time': 0,
                                     'media-bottom-margin-supported': [493, 35],
                                     'media-col-supported': [u'media-bottom-margin',
                                                             u'media-left-margin',
                                                             u'media-right-margin',
                                                             u'media-size',
                                                             u'media-source',
                                                             u'media-top-margin',
                                                             u'media-type'],
                                     'media-default': u'iso_a4_210x297mm',
                                     'media-left-margin-supported': [493, 35],
                                     'media-right-margin-supported': [493,
                                                                      564],
                                     'media-supported': [u'iso_a4_210x297mm',
                                                         u'om_br-a4-b_209.9x297.03mm',
                                                         u'na_letter_8.5x11in',
                                                         u'oe_br-letter-b_8.5x11in',
                                                         u'na_legal_8.5x14in',
                                                         u'na_executive_7.25x10.5in',
                                                         u'jis_b5_182x257mm',
                                                         u'iso_a5_148x210mm',
                                                         u'iso_a6_105x148mm',
                                                         u'om_br-a6-b_114.65x156.98mm',
                                                         u'oe_post-c4x6_4x6in',
                                                         u'oe_br-post-c4x6-b_4x6in',
                                                         u'oe_index-c5x8_5x8in',
                                                         u'oe_br-index-c5x8-b_5x8in',
                                                         u'oe_photo-l_3.5x5in',
                                                         u'oe_br-photo-l-b_3.5x5in',
                                                         u'om_photo2-l_126.64x178.15mm',
                                                         u'om_br-photo2-l-b_126.64x178.15mm',
                                                         u'jpn_hagaki_100x148mm',
                                                         u'om_br-hagaki-b_100.18x147.81mm',
                                                         u'jpn_oufuku_148x200mm',
                                                         u'iso_c5_162x229mm',
                                                         u'iso_dl_110x220mm',
                                                         u'na_number-10_4.125x9.5in',
                                                         u'na_monarch_3.875x7.5in',
                                                         u'jpn_you4_105x235mm'],
                                     'media-top-margin-supported': [599,
                                                                    670],
                                     'multiple-document-handling-supported': [u'separate-documents-uncollated-copies',
                                                                              u'separate-documents-collated-copies'],
                                     'multiple-document-jobs-supported': True,
                                     'multiple-operation-time-out': 300,
                                     'natural-language-configured': u'en-us',
                                     'notify-attributes-supported': [u'printer-state-change-time',
                                                                     u'notify-lease-expiration-time',
                                                                     u'notify-subscriber-user-name'],
                                     'notify-events-default': [u'job-completed'],
                                     'notify-events-supported': [u'job-completed',
                                                                 u'job-config-changed',
                                                                 u'job-created',
                                                                 u'job-progress',
                                                                 u'job-state-changed',
                                                                 u'job-stopped',
                                                                 u'printer-added',
                                                                 u'printer-changed',
                                                                 u'printer-config-changed',
                                                                 u'printer-deleted',
                                                                 u'printer-finishings-changed',
                                                                 u'printer-media-changed',
                                                                 u'printer-modified',
                                                                 u'printer-restarted',
                                                                 u'printer-shutdown',
                                                                 u'printer-state-changed',
                                                                 u'printer-stopped',
                                                                 u'server-audit',
                                                                 u'server-restarted',
                                                                 u'server-started',
                                                                 u'server-stopped'],
                                     'notify-lease-duration-default': 86400,
                                     'notify-lease-duration-supported': (0,
                                                                         2147483647),
                                     'notify-max-events-supported': [100],
                                     'notify-pull-method-supported': [u'ippget'],
                                     'notify-schemes-supported': [u'dbus',
                                                                  u'mailto',
                                                                  u'rss'],
                                     'number-up-default': 1,
                                     'number-up-supported': [1, 2, 4, 6, 9, 16],
                                     'operations-supported': [2,
                                                              16423],
                                     'orientation-requested-default': None,
                                     'orientation-requested-supported': [3,
                                                                         6],
                                     'output-bin-default': u'face-up',
                                     'output-bin-supported': [u'face-up'],
                                     'page-ranges-supported': True,
                                     'pages-per-minute': 12,
                                     'pages-per-minute-color': 12,
                                     'pdl-override-supported': [u'not-attempted'],
                                     'port-monitor': u'none',
                                     'port-monitor-supported': [u'none'],
                                     'print-quality-default': 4,
                                     'print-quality-supported': [4],
                                     'printer-commands': [u'AutoConfigure',
                                                          u'Clean',
                                                          u'PrintSelfTestPage'],
                                     'printer-current-time': '(IPP_TAG_DATE)',
                                     'printer-error-policy': u'retry-job',
                                     'printer-error-policy-supported': [u'abort-job',
                                                                        u'retry-current-job',
                                                                        u'retry-job',
                                                                        u'stop-printer'],
                                     'printer-info': u'Brother DCP-J315W',
                                     'printer-is-accepting-jobs': True,
                                     'printer-is-shared': True,
                                     'printer-location': u'dhcppc7',
                                     'printer-make-and-model': u'Brother DCP-J315W CUPS',
                                     'printer-more-info': u'http://localhost:631/printers/Brother-DCP-J315W',
                                     'printer-name': u'Brother-DCP-J315W',
                                     'printer-op-policy': u'default',
                                     'printer-op-policy-supported': [u'authenticated',
                                                                     u'default'],
                                     'printer-resolution-default': '(unknown IPP tag)',
                                     'printer-resolution-supported': '(unknown IPP tag)',
                                     'printer-settable-attributes-supported': [u'printer-info',
                                                                               u'printer-location'],
                                     'printer-state': 3,
                                     'printer-state-change-time': 1314207658,
                                     'printer-state-message': u'',
                                     'printer-state-reasons': [u'none'],
                                     'printer-type': 8392780,
                                     'printer-up-time': 1314207666,
                                     'printer-uri-supported': [u'ipp://localhost:631/printers/Brother-DCP-J315W'],
                                     'queued-job-count': 0,
                                     'server-is-sharing-printers': True,
                                     'sides-default': u'one-sided',
                                     'sides-supported': [u'one-sided'],
                                     'uri-authentication-supported': [u'requesting-user-name'],
                                     'uri-security-supported': [u'none']}}
    Page 4 (Check PPD sanity):
    {'cups_printer_ppd_defaults': {u'Color Enhancement': {u'BRBlue': u'0',
                                                          u'BRBrightness': u'0',
                                                          u'BRColorEnhancement': u'OFF',
                                                          u'BRContrast': u'0',
                                                          u'BRGreen': u'0',
                                                          u'BRRed': u'0'},
                                   u'General': {u'BRBiDir': u'ON',
                                                u'BRColorMediaType': u'Plain',
                                                u'BRColorPaperThick': u'Regular',
                                                u'BRJpeg': u'Recommended',
                                                u'BRMonoColor': u'Color',
                                                u'BRResolution': u'600x600dpi',
                                                u'BRReverse': u'OFF',
                                                u'BRSlowDrying': u'OFF',
                                                u'BrMirror': u'OFF',
                                                u'PageRegion': u'A4',
                                                u'PageSize': u'A4'},
                                   u'Image Type': {u'BRColorMatching': u'Natural',
                                                   u'BRHalfTonePattern': u'Diffusion'}},
     'cups_printer_ppd_valid': True,
     'missing_pkgs_and_exes': ([], [])}
    Page 5 (Local or remote?):
    {'printer_is_remote': False}
    Page 6 (Choose device):
    {'cups_device_dict': {'device-class': u'network',
                          'device-id': u'MFG:Brother;CMD:HBP,BRPJL;MDL:DCP-J315W;CLS:PRINTER;',
                          'device-info': u'Brother DCP-J315W',
                          'device-location': u'',
                          'device-make-and-model': u'Brother DCP-J315W'}}
    Page 7 (Error log checkpoint):
    {'cups_server_settings': {'BrowseLocalProtocols': 'CUPS dnssd',
                              'BrowseRemoteProtocols': '',
                              'DefaultAuthType': 'Basic',
                              'LogLevel': 'warn',
                              'MaxLogSize': '0',
                              'SystemGroup': 'lpadmin',
                              '_debug_logging': '1',
                              '_remote_admin': '0',
                              '_remote_any': '1',
                              '_remote_printers': '0',
                              '_share_printers': '1',
                              '_user_cancel_any': '0'},
     'error_log_checkpoint': 387457L,
     'error_log_debug_logging_set': True}
    Page 8 (Error log fetch):
    {'error_log': ['D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] cupsdSetBusyState: Dirty files',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 12 POST / HTTP/1.1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients and dirty files',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 12 1.1 Get-Jobs 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] Get-Jobs ipp://localhost/printers/',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Jobs (ipp://localhost/printers/) from localhost',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] cupsdSetBusyState: Dirty files',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients and dirty files',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 12 1.1 Get-Jobs 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] Get-Jobs ipp://localhost/printers/',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] [Job 5] Loading attributes...',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] [Job 6] Loading attributes...',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] [Job 7] Loading attributes...',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] [Job 8] Loading attributes...',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] [Job 9] Loading attributes...',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] [Job 10] Loading attributes...',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] [Job 11] Loading attributes...',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] [Job 13] Loading attributes...',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] [Job 14] Loading attributes...',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Jobs (ipp://localhost/printers/) from localhost',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 12 1.1 Create-Printer-Subscription 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] Create-Printer-Subscription /',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] cupsdCreateSubscription(con=0x217b2988(12), uri="/")',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] pullmethod="ippget"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] notify-lease-duration=86400',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] notify-time-interval=0',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] cupsdAddSubscription(mask=17800, dest=(nil)(), job=(nil)(0), uri="(null)")',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] Added subscription 23 for server',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] cupsdMarkDirty(-----S)',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:29 +0200] Returning IPP successful-ok for Create-Printer-Subscription (/) from localhost',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:30 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 12 POST / HTTP/1.1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:30 +0200] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients and dirty files',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:30 +0200] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:30 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 12 1.1 Get-Notifications 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:30 +0200] Get-Notifications /',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:30 +0200] cupsdIsAuthorized: requesting-user-name="manuel"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:30 +0200] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Notifications (/) from localhost',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:30 +0200] cupsdSetBusyState: Dirty files',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] cupsdAcceptClient: 13 from localhost (Domain)',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 13 POST /printers/Brother-DCP-J315W HTTP/1.1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients and dirty files',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 13 1.1 Print-Job 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] Print-Job ipp://localhost/printers/Brother-DCP-J315W',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job ???] Auto-typing file...',
                   'I [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job ???] Request file type is application/vnd.cups-banner.',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] cupsdMarkDirty(----J-)',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] add_job: requesting-user-name="manuel"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] Adding default job-sheets values "none,none"...',
                   'I [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] Adding start banner page "none".',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] cupsdMarkDirty(-----S)',
                   'I [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] Adding end banner page "none".',
                   'I [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] File of type application/vnd.cups-banner queued by "manuel".',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] hold_until=0',
                   'I [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] Queued on "Brother-DCP-J315W" by "manuel".',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients, printing jobs, and dirty files',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] job-sheets=none,none',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] argv[0]="Brother-DCP-J315W"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] argv[1]="15"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] argv[2]="manuel"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] argv[3]="Test Page"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] argv[4]="1"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] argv[5]="job-uuid=urn:uuid:4baf46e4-0964-3328-795a-9b0e5516dd27 job-originating-host-name=localhost"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] argv[6]="/var/spool/cups/d00015-001"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] envp[0]="CUPS_CACHEDIR=/var/cache/cups"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] envp[1]="CUPS_DATADIR=/usr/share/cups"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] envp[2]="CUPS_DOCROOT=/usr/share/cups/doc-root"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] envp[3]="CUPS_FONTPATH=/usr/share/cups/fonts"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] envp[4]="CUPS_REQUESTROOT=/var/spool/cups"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] envp[5]="CUPS_SERVERBIN=/usr/lib/cups"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] envp[6]="CUPS_SERVERROOT=/etc/cups"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] envp[7]="CUPS_STATEDIR=/var/run/cups"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] envp[8]="HOME=/var/spool/cups/tmp"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] envp[9]="PATH=/usr/lib/cups/filter:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] envp[10]="SERVER_ADMIN=root@manuel-Sinosuke"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] envp[11]="SOFTWARE=CUPS/1.4.4"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] envp[12]="TMPDIR=/var/spool/cups/tmp"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] envp[13]="USER=root"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] envp[14]="CUPS_SERVER=/var/run/cups/cups.sock"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] envp[15]="CUPS_ENCRYPTION=IfRequested"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] envp[16]="IPP_PORT=631"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] envp[17]="CHARSET=utf-8"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] envp[18]="LANG=es_ES.UTF-8"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] envp[19]="PPD=/etc/cups/ppd/Brother-DCP-J315W.ppd"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] envp[20]="RIP_MAX_CACHE=auto"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] envp[21]="CONTENT_TYPE=application/vnd.cups-banner"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] envp[22]="DEVICE_URI=lpd://dhcppc7/BINARY_P1"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] envp[23]="PRINTER_INFO=Brother DCP-J315W"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] envp[24]="PRINTER_LOCATION=dhcppc7"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] envp[25]="PRINTER=Brother-DCP-J315W"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] envp[26]="CUPS_FILETYPE=document"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] envp[27]="FINAL_CONTENT_TYPE=printer/Brother-DCP-J315W"',
                   'I [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] Started filter /usr/lib/cups/filter/bannertops (PID 2602)',
                   'I [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] Started filter /usr/lib/cups/filter/pstops (PID 2603)',
                   'I [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] Started filter /usr/lib/cups/filter/brlpdwrapperdcpj315w (PID 2604)',
                   'I [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] Started backend /usr/lib/cups/backend/lpd (PID 2605)',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] Returning IPP successful-ok for Print-Job (ipp://localhost/printers/Brother-DCP-J315W) from localhost',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] STATE: +connecting-to-device',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] Looking up "dhcppc7"...',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] cupsdSetBusyState: Printing jobs and dirty files',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] load_banner(filename="/var/spool/cups/d00015-001")',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] Page = 595x842; 14,14 to 581,825',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] Page = 595x842; 14,14 to 581,825',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] slow_collate=0, slow_duplex=0, slow_order=1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] Before copy_comments - %!PS-Adobe-3.0',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] %!PS-Adobe-3.0',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] %%BoundingBox: 14 14 581 825',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] %cupsRotation: 0',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] %%Creator: bannertops/CUPS v1.4.4',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] %%CreationDate: mi\xc3\xa9 24 ago 2011 19:41:35 CEST',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] %%LanguageLevel: 2',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] %%DocumentData: Clean7Bit',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] %%Title: (Test Page)',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] %%For: (manuel)',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] %%Pages: 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] %%DocumentSuppliedResources: font Monospace',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] %%+ font Monospace-Bold',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] %%+ font Monospace-BoldOblique',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] %%+ font Monospace-Oblique',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] %%EndComments',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:35 +0200] [Job 15] Before copy_prolog - %%BeginProlog',
                   "E [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] [Job 15] No se ha podido localizar la impresora 'dhcppc7'.",
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] [Job 15] Set job-printer-state-message to "No se ha podido localizar la impresora \'dhcppc7\'.", current level=ERROR',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdMarkDirty(-----S)',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdNetIFUpdate: "lo" = localhost:631',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdNetIFUpdate: "eth0" = 192.168.1.36:631',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdNetIFUpdate: "lo" = localhost:631',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdNetIFUpdate: "eth0" = fe80::207:e9ff:fee7:b43d%eth0:631',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] PID 2605 (/usr/lib/cups/backend/lpd) stopped with status 4!',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] [Job 15] PNG image: 128x128x8, color_type=6 (RGB+ALPHA)',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] [Job 15] PNG image: 192x128x8, color_type=2 (RGB)',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] [Job 15] Before copy_setup - %%Page: coverpage 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] [Job 15] Before page loop - %%Page: coverpage 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] [Job 15] Copying page 1...',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] [Job 15] pagew = 567.0, pagel = 811.0',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] [Job 15] bboxx = 0, bboxy = 0, bboxw = 595, bboxl = 842',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] [Job 15] PageLeft = 14.0, PageRight = 581.0',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] [Job 15] PageTop = 825.0, PageBottom = 14.0',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] [Job 15] PageWidth = 595.0, PageLength = 842.0',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdAcceptClient: 17 from localhost (Domain)',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdAcceptClient: 18 from localhost (Domain)',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 17 POST / HTTP/1.1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients, printing jobs, and dirty files',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 18 POST / HTTP/1.1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 17 1.1 Get-Jobs 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] Get-Jobs ipp://localhost/printers/',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Jobs (ipp://localhost/printers/) from localhost',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 18 1.1 Get-Notifications 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] Get-Notifications /',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdIsAuthorized: requesting-user-name="manuel"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Notifications (/) from localhost',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 17 WAITING Closing on EOF',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdCloseClient: 17',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdAcceptClient: 17 from localhost (Domain)',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdAcceptClient: 19 from localhost (Domain)',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 17 POST / HTTP/1.1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 19 POST / HTTP/1.1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 17 1.1 Get-Notifications 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdIsAuthorized: requesting-user-name="manuel"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Notifications (/) from localhost',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 19 1.1 Get-Notifications 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdAcceptClient: 20 from localhost (Domain)',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 20 POST / HTTP/1.1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdAuthorize: Authorized as manuel using PeerCred',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 17 WAITING Closing on EOF',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdCloseClient: 17',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 20 1.1 CUPS-Get-Printers 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] CUPS-Get-Printers',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] Returning IPP successful-ok for CUPS-Get-Printers (no URI) from localhost',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdAuthorize: Authorized as manuel using PeerCred',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 20 1.1 CUPS-Get-Classes 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] CUPS-Get-Classes',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] Returning IPP successful-ok for CUPS-Get-Classes (no URI) from localhost',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 20 1.1 CUPS-Get-Default 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] CUPS-Get-Default',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] Returning IPP successful-ok for CUPS-Get-Default (no URI) from localhost',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] PID 2603 (/usr/lib/cups/filter/pstops) exited with no errors.',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 19 POST / HTTP/1.1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] [Job 15] Wrote 1 pages...',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] PID 2602 (/usr/lib/cups/filter/bannertops) exited with no errors.',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 19 1.1 Get-Job-Attributes 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] Get-Job-Attributes ipp://localhost/jobs/15',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Job-Attributes (ipp://localhost/jobs/15) from localhost',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdSetBusyState: Printing jobs and dirty files',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 12 POST / HTTP/1.1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients, printing jobs, and dirty files',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 12 1.1 Get-Notifications 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdSetBusyState: Printing jobs and dirty files',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 20 1.1 CUPS-Get-Printers 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] CUPS-Get-Printers',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] Returning IPP successful-ok for CUPS-Get-Printers (no URI) from localhost',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 20 1.1 CUPS-Get-Classes 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] CUPS-Get-Classes',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] Returning IPP successful-ok for CUPS-Get-Classes (no URI) from localhost',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 20 1.1 CUPS-Get-Default 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] CUPS-Get-Default',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] Returning IPP successful-ok for CUPS-Get-Default (no URI) from localhost',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 19 WAITING Closing on EOF',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:36 +0200] cupsdCloseClient: 19',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:37 +0200] PID 2604 (/usr/lib/cups/filter/brlpdwrapperdcpj315w) exited with no errors.',
                   'I [24/Aug/2011:19:41:37 +0200] [Job 15] Backend returned status 4 (stop printer)',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:37 +0200] cupsdMarkDirty(-----S)',
                   'I [24/Aug/2011:19:41:37 +0200] [Job 15] Printer stopped due to backend errors; please consult the error_log file for details.',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:37 +0200] cupsdMarkDirty(----J-)',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:37 +0200] cupsdMarkDirty(-----S)',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:37 +0200] cupsdMarkDirty(P-----)',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:37 +0200] cupsdRegisterPrinter(p=0x21752f00(Brother-DCP-J315W))',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:37 +0200] cupsdMarkDirty(P-----)',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdAcceptClient: 16 from localhost (Domain)',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 16 POST / HTTP/1.1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients and dirty files',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdAcceptClient: 17 from localhost (Domain)',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdAcceptClient: 19 from localhost (Domain)',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 17 POST / HTTP/1.1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 19 POST / HTTP/1.1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 16 1.1 Get-Notifications 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] Get-Notifications /',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdIsAuthorized: requesting-user-name="manuel"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Notifications (/) from localhost',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 17 1.1 Get-Notifications 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdIsAuthorized: requesting-user-name="manuel"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Notifications (/) from localhost',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 19 1.1 Get-Jobs 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] Get-Jobs ipp://localhost/printers/',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Jobs (ipp://localhost/printers/) from localhost',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 19 WAITING Closing on EOF',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdCloseClient: 19',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdAcceptClient: 19 from localhost (Domain)',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 19 POST / HTTP/1.1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 19 1.1 Get-Notifications 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 16 WAITING Closing on EOF',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdCloseClient: 16',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 18 WAITING Closing on EOF',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdCloseClient: 18',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 20 POST / HTTP/1.1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdAuthorize: Authorized as manuel using PeerCred',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 17 WAITING Closing on EOF',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdCloseClient: 17',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 20 1.1 CUPS-Get-Printers 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] CUPS-Get-Printers',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] Returning IPP successful-ok for CUPS-Get-Printers (no URI) from localhost',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdSetBusyState: Dirty files',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients and dirty files',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdAuthorize: Authorized as manuel using PeerCred',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 20 1.1 CUPS-Get-Classes 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] CUPS-Get-Classes',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] Returning IPP successful-ok for CUPS-Get-Classes (no URI) from localhost',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 20 1.1 CUPS-Get-Default 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] CUPS-Get-Default',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] Returning IPP successful-ok for CUPS-Get-Default (no URI) from localhost',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 12 POST / HTTP/1.1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 12 1.1 Get-Notifications 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 19 WAITING Closing on EOF',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:38 +0200] cupsdCloseClient: 19',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:48 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 13 WAITING Closing on EOF',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:48 +0200] cupsdCloseClient: 13',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:48 +0200] cupsdAcceptClient: 13 from localhost (Domain)',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:49 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 13 POST /jobs/ HTTP/1.1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:49 +0200] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients and dirty files',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:49 +0200] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:49 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 13 1.1 Cancel-Job 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:49 +0200] Cancel-Job ipp://localhost/jobs/15',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:49 +0200] cupsdIsAuthorized: requesting-user-name="manuel"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:49 +0200] cupsdMarkDirty(-----S)',
                   'I [24/Aug/2011:19:41:49 +0200] [Job 15] Job canceled by "manuel"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:49 +0200] cupsdMarkDirty(----J-)',
                   'I [24/Aug/2011:19:41:49 +0200] [Job 15] Canceled by "manuel".',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:49 +0200] Returning IPP successful-ok for Cancel-Job (ipp://localhost/jobs/15) from localhost',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:49 +0200] cupsdSetBusyState: Dirty files',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:49 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 13 WAITING Closing on EOF',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:49 +0200] cupsdCloseClient: 13',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:49 +0200] cupsdAcceptClient: 13 from localhost (Domain)',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:49 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 13 POST / HTTP/1.1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:49 +0200] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients and dirty files',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:49 +0200] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:49 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 13 1.1 Get-Notifications 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:49 +0200] Get-Notifications /',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:49 +0200] cupsdIsAuthorized: requesting-user-name="manuel"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:49 +0200] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Notifications (/) from localhost',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:49 +0200] cupsdSetBusyState: Dirty files',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:49 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 13 WAITING Closing on EOF',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:49 +0200] cupsdCloseClient: 13',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:50 +0200] [Job 15] Unloading...',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 12 POST / HTTP/1.1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients and dirty files',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 12 1.1 Get-Job-Attributes 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] Get-Job-Attributes ipp://localhost/jobs/15',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] [Job 15] Loading attributes...',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] Returning IPP successful-ok for Get-Job-Attributes (ipp://localhost/jobs/15) from localhost',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] cupsdSetBusyState: Dirty files',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 12 POST / HTTP/1.1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] cupsdSetBusyState: Active clients and dirty files',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] cupsdAuthorize: No authentication data provided.',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 12 1.1 Cancel-Subscription 1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] Cancel-Subscription /',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] cupsdIsAuthorized: requesting-user-name="manuel"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] cupsdMarkDirty(-----S)',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] Returning IPP successful-ok for Cancel-Subscription (/) from localhost',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 12 PUT /admin/conf/cupsd.conf HTTP/1.1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] cupsdIsAuthorized: username=""',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] cupsdSendHeader: 12 WWW-Authenticate: Basic realm="CUPS", trc="y"',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] cupsdCloseClient: 12',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] cupsdAcceptClient: 12 from localhost (Domain)',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] cupsdReadClient: 12 PUT /admin/conf/cupsd.conf HTTP/1.1',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] cupsdAuthorize: Authorized as manuel using PeerCred',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] cupsdIsAuthorized: username="manuel"',
                   'I [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] Installing config file "/etc/cups/cupsd.conf"...',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] cupsdCloseClient: 20',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] cupsdCloseClient: 12',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] cupsdDeregisterPrinter(p=0x21731ce8(Brother), removeit=1)',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] cupsdDeregisterPrinter(p=0x21752f00(Brother-DCP-J315W), removeit=1)',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] cupsdDeregisterPrinter(p=0x217368d0(DCP-J315W), removeit=1)',
                   'I [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] Saving printers.conf...',
                   'I [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] Generating printcap /var/run/cups/printcap...',
                   'I [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] Saving job cache file "/var/cache/cups/job.cache"...',
                   'I [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] Saving subscriptions.conf...',
                   'D [24/Aug/2011:19:41:51 +0200] cupsdSetBusyState: Not busy',
                   'I [24/Aug/2011:19:42:05 +0200] Listening to 0.0.0.0:631 (IPv4)',
                   'I [24/Aug/2011:19:42:05 +0200] Listening to :::631 (IPv6)',
                   'I [24/Aug/2011:19:42:05 +0200] Listening to /var/run/cups/cups.sock (Domain)'],
     'error_log_debug_logging_unset': True}
    Page 9 (Locale issues):
    {'printer_page_size': u'A4',
     'system_locale_lang': None,
     'user_locale_ctype': 'es_ES',
     'user_locale_messages': 'es_ES'}
    Many thanks!!

Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast