Thread: First Ubuntu WAN Party!

Beans

First Ubuntu WAN Party!

Hear ye, hear ye, come one come all to the First Ubuntu Wan Party.

This crosspost is the let you community chatters about the event to ring in the release of Breezy Badger!

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=58262
    Cheerful Ghost - build your game list, write about awesome games and share that with the world. join us!

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy

Re: First Ubuntu WAN Party!

Just Gimmie and IP and a Player slot.

=)

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by KingBahamut
    Just Gimmie and IP and a Player slot.

=)
    Its all in the post I linked to.
    Cheerful Ghost - build your game list, write about awesome games and share that with the world. join us!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Errr... what happened to the post?
    Adopt a post!! Click on the Unanswered Threads link and share the knowledge and love!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 6.06

Orunitia, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Orunitia
    Orunitia, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Ditto
    They that can give up privacy and fair use to purchase a little STEAM or iTunes deserve exactly what they get.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by bob_c_b
    Ditto
    Ditto Ditto.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

I probably shouldn't say anything yet, but I'm wondering if the post was yanked for some reason. I can't find the post anymore, and jdodson (usually quite active from what I can tell) last posted a week ago.

Is the WAN party still on? I suck at all both the games but I was looking forward to playing for the community building part of things, so I hope it's not cancelled.
    Adopt a post!! Click on the Unanswered Threads link and share the knowledge and love!