Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: HOWTO: Use Skype together with Idjc

Beans

Angry Re: HOWTO: Use Skype together with Idjc

Hi there everybody!
    Well, I've tried all of this things to try to put skype working togethr with idjc, but no results.
    Any news?
    Ah!by the way......how can i start skype in console mode so i can let you some log info??¿?

Thaks in Advance

Beans

Red face Re: HOWTO: Use Skype together with Idjc

Hi there again!
    I get it fixed!!!!
    Just need to disable Pulseaudio ;D.
    But now, again problems :'(
    I have the same issue as other guys here, xruns when i hve been tanking in skype for about 15-20 seconds, but everything goes to normal when i finish the call......how to fix it?

THanks again

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: HOWTO: Use Skype together with Idjc

I just setup IDJC with Icecast today but am having the same problems with Skype. On my system pulseaudio is uninstalled completely because it never worked right with skype to begin with. I also use a telnet box if that makes any difference. When i set skype's sound options to idjc and do a test call it works fine until right before the beep to record a test message. At that point it hangs until i stop the call. The original tutorial mentioned earlier in this thread seems to have vanished from the net. Lots of us having this problem, any help out there?
    Here is the endurance of the set-apart ones, here are those guarding the commands of Elohim and the belief of Yahushua.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Ok i got it working on my end. I had to revert back to skype 2.1.0.47 and install jackd and idjc from source. Now everything runs fine and i'm running 10.10 currently btw.
    Here is the endurance of the set-apart ones, here are those guarding the commands of Elohim and the belief of Yahushua.

Beans

I got IDJC from source, reinstalled Jackd, but for some reason, I am not getting any of the files with .la. What is going on?

Beans

Hello,
    I have followed the instructions here and in other posts and still am unable to use skype 2.2.0.35 together with IDJC 0.8.1 in Ubuntu 10.04 LTS. Can someone please explain step by step how to get this work?
    Thank you,
    Daniel

Beans

i am not able to hear Skype when i start IDJC

My Skype is a beta Version 2.2.0.35
    and my IDJC is 0.8.5-2
    and i am in Ubuntu Oneiric

so i wonder if the instructions here still apply for this versions as libasound2-plugin 1.0.24-0ubuntu6.1 (which i have installed) play and capture via Jack now

so i would appretiate if someone can give me update about how to get Skype and IDJC to work

thanks

Beans

The first time I heard Idjc, anything is possible, seems.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234