Thread: Mythbuntu + Mythstreamtv?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

Mythbuntu + Mythstreamtv?

I was just wondering, will Mythbuntu have Mythstreamtv included. I've played with mythstreamtv on Mythdora and it was very cool, but haven't had any luck installing on my feisty machine.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: Mythbuntu + Mythstreamtv?

MythstreamTV will not be packaged in Mythbuntu or in the Official Repos. However, you should be able to install it from source.
    *Don't PM me directly for support, open a new thread
    *Looking for a MythTV quick start guide?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

I tried installing from source and I get an error that says: "Oops! no support for this version of MythWeb" I know Mythstreamtv is a bit old so I looked around and found the MythstreamTV page on the Mythtv wiki and it says: "Update 24.09.07: The Mythstreamtv tarball does not work for Mythtv 0.20.1 and above. But the rpm package the Mythdora guys have made works." As I currently am running Mythtv 0.20.2 I downloaded the rpm and converted it to deb with alien and tried installing it that way with no luck.

Has anyone had any luck with this? Is there a good place to look for info on this? I've tried google but haven't been able to find anything up to date that involves Feisty.

Thanks

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Any luck with this? Looking for Mythstreamtv for my Mythbuntu 7.10 install..