September 2007 Desktops - Posting Guidelines
* Stay within the board rules, no matter how hot you may believe the wallpaper/screen shot to be.
* If you are going to quote, there isn't a need to quote an img-embeded picture - Just don't do it. Please just reference the post by page number/page link/etc.
* Off Topic Posts will be edited or removed.
* The desktops thread is not to be used as a means to post explicit or suggestive, and provocative images (they must be safe for your kids and/or boss to see). Please help to keep the thread relevant and safe to browse for everyone.
* The moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or remove your posts as necessary so they may comply with our Community Rule set.
* Please use reduced-size thumbnails, where possible, out of respect for people running on lower bandwidth or screen resolutions.
*To avoid having users having to ask you for them. we request that you format your posts in the following order:
Themes: Name/where you got it (with link would be nice).
Wallpaper: Name/where you got it (with link would be nice).
Icons: Name/where you got it (with link would be nice).
Programs: Name/where you got it (with link would be nice).
Important Note: Any image posted that is over 800 x 600 will be removed! Use a thumbnail or use a text link to your image. If your image is removed, this is why.