Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Moderator Contradiction

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Moderator Contradiction

More clarification of the above post.

By as if to give evidence of the things that had transpired to that point I only mean to validate what I had posted to that point... nothing more, nothing less.
    ... in myself i am nothing exactly no thing i am only a mirror in which others see aspects of themselves and attribute the resulting concepts to me but i am also an other to my self

Beans
    Distro

Hmm, I guess two points is indeed a bit too much, I recently only gave one point for something much more rude than that... I'd be OK to revert the infraction but better wait for KiwiNZ's decision.
    「明後日の夕方には帰ってるからね。」

Beans

OK I have looked at this several times over the last 24 hours and agonised over it as well.

I believe that this whole thing has blown way out of proportion fromwhat I see originally is a simple misunderstanding of interpretations.

And that the misunderstadings continued into this thread and things got a tad heated.

Now as for the original issue, I have looked a this several times and I dont feel that an infraction was required. The post was less than desirable but I feel was not bad enough to recieve an infraction.

I propose we remove the infraction and leave the post were it is.
    This account is not active.

Beans
    Distro

Thank you both HymnToLife and KiwiNZ for your time and consideration. I fully am aware you all have more important things to worry about, which makes my appreciation even greater.

As for:
    - leaving the thread jailed... justifiably so.
    - removing the infraction... Thank you!
    ... in myself i am nothing exactly no thing i am only a mirror in which others see aspects of themselves and attribute the resulting concepts to me but i am also an other to my self

Beans
    Distro

Okay, infraction reversed.
    「明後日の夕方には帰ってるからね。」

Beans
    Distro

Is it possible to have the infraction removed, not just reversed? Reversed still leaves it in my profile.

Beans
    Distro

No. And if you're concerned about your reputation, only yourself and staff members can see expired or reversed infractions on your profile.
    「明後日の夕方には帰ってるからね。」

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by HymnToLife View Post
    No. And if you're concerned about your reputation, only yourself and staff members can see expired or reversed infractions on your profile.
    With that being your stance, I appeal my request to KiwiNZ or any other Forum Council / Administrators.

Now as for the original issue, I have looked a this several times and I dont feel that an infraction was required. The post was less than desirable but I feel was not bad enough to recieve an infraction.

I propose we remove the infraction and leave the post were it is.

Beans
    Distro

It is not "my stance", I personnally would have no problem with it. However, the question was "Is it possible ?". I answered you, it is not possible.
    「明後日の夕方には帰ってるからね。」

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by HymnToLife View Post
    It is not "my stance", I personnally would have no problem with it. However, the question was "Is it possible ?". I answered you, it is not possible.
    lol - I am very confused!

Your saying that it can't be removed?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast