Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Case Badge Money

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

Case Badge Money

As you all might be aware from http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=522464
    and
    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Massachusett...niumCaseBadges
    The Massachusetts team is making really nice aluminum case badges that won't peel off or fade like the System76 ones. The Kentucky team has pledged to buy 400, which is $96 plus fees. The cost comes to $103 via cheque and $106.39 via paypal (to account for paypal fees). I'm willing to pony up the extra $3.39 for paypal personally, bringing my contribution to $28.39. Current contributions are as follows:

Zuph 28.39
    JKeyes 14.26 (After Paypal Fees)
    Yooder 10.01 (After Paypal Fees)
    Etank 24.97 (After Paypal Fees)

This means that we have collected 77.63 of our needed 106.39. We're over halfway there! We just need another 28.76.

Please, if you're able to contribute, contribute. If you need my address to send a check to, please contact me in IRC or AIM (My SN is BradLuyster) or email me (BradLuyster@gmail.com). If you want to paypall me, BradLuyster@gmail.com (Please leave a note saying what your real name is so I can tell who has contributed). If you are in Louisville and would just like to meet up and give me some cash, contact me via one of the methods above, and we'll set something up.

I'll be sending the cash of to the Massachusetts team as soon as I get my next paycheck, so as you can imagine, I would appreciate getting the money sooner as opposed to later.

Thanks everyone! Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!
    Last edited by Zuph; August 19th, 2007 at 09:55 PM.

Beans

Re: Case Badge Money

Sweet deal. I just sent you some $$$ to help with the cost. If I read it right then the order has to be in by tomorrow.
    Thanks,

etank

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

Guys, I have sent away the money, but as you can see, we're still $28 short. I'd prefer not to cover that remainder myself, so if anyone wants to step up to the plate and finish things out, that would be great!

Beans

Why does it feel like everyone is gung-ho to do this kind of stuff but then no one ever wants to actually do it. Us getting this number of Case Badges was discussed in a meeting and people in there were all for it. Why is no one willing to help with the funds now?
    Thanks,

etank

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by etank View Post
    Why does it feel like everyone is gung-ho to do this kind of stuff but then no one ever wants to actually do it. Us getting this number of Case Badges was discussed in a meeting and people in there were all for it. Why is no one willing to help with the funds now?
    Not to get things off topic, but talk is cheap.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

I''d really love to help with it. If I could help, I definitely would. I know that doesn't mean much, though. Sorry I can't help any.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

I've sent another $15 to Brad via PayPal (which, of course, amounts to $14.26 after paypal fees). Hope this helps.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by jkeyes0 View Post
    I've sent another $15 to Brad via PayPal (which, of course, amounts to $14.26 after paypal fees). Hope this helps.
    Money Received! We're roughly $15 from our goal. We should have badges by the end of the month.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

Zuph,

I'd be pleased as punch to pony up the remaining $15 needed to finalize this thing. I'm in Crestwood and get into Louisville a couple times each week. If we can arrange a meeting place, I can get you the funds. Just let me know. My username on Yahoo matches what you see here on Ubuntu. Feel free to give me a shout.

Red

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

Quote Originally Posted by redoscar3 View Post
    Zuph,

I'd be pleased as punch to pony up the remaining $15 needed to finalize this thing. I'm in Crestwood and get into Louisville a couple times each week. If we can arrange a meeting place, I can get you the funds. Just let me know. My username on Yahoo matches what you see here on Ubuntu. Feel free to give me a shout.

Red
    Or on AIM if that works better for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast