Thread: A few New Installation CD's now available in Nairobi : Get in Touch(2)

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy

A few New Installation CD's now available in Nairobi : Get in Touch(2)

Hi,
    I have new installation CD's available in Nairobi to boost the repository or Community Library.I prefer that they be constantly available for use or copying by all(The rest of us). I'm looking forward to making contact with anyone from the Ubuntu Team or Open Source Kenya who can handle this resource and hold it available. The Distros included are (3-5 copies each)
    1.Ubuntu 606 lts (Dapper Drake) Desktop Live Cd
    2.Ubuntu 606 lts Server.
    3.Ubuntu 7.04(feisty fawn) Desktop Live Cd
    4.Ubuntu 7.04 server
    5.Kubuntu
    6.Ubuntu 6.10 Desktop live Cd
    7.GParted. This is a disk management utility that enables one to install several operating systems on the same hard drive eg windows and Linux or even several Linuces in "Multi-boot"****************************

Someone is keeping (at Nairobi City center)these Cd's awaiting collection by a volunteer.
    For this purpose only give me your phone contact via
    gashikar@ yahoo.com
    Thanks

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy

Re: A few New Installation CD's now available in Nairobi : Get in Touch(2)

I know this reply is way late but I think this is very generous of you. Bandwidth is hard to come by and very expensive so such a move will save lot of money and time. I'll be in contact with you. You should also join the team.

Beans

Re: A few New Installation CD's now available in Nairobi : Get in Touch(2)

Thanks Gashikar!! I was in real need of the server edition and thanks you've popped in at the right time. BTW, i tried reaching you through the mail and seemingly it ain't working. And also, I wonder where you were during the SFD?