Hey everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself, as I am trying to join the LOCO team. I've subscribed to the mailing list and applied to being added to the launchpad page.

My name is SW2(SCW) Phil Moran. I am actually from the northern side of RI next to Attleboro. I haven't found many people interested in starting a LOCO team in RI as of yet, so I'd like to be accepted to the group.

I am currently deployed to the middle east in support of the war. I am a Navy Seabee. We handle alot of the battle space construction and combat tactics. I've been at this for about 12 years in both active duty and reserve space.

My technical expertise, as a civilian I've been a Senior Systems Engineer in support of Litigation and Data Forensics for about 8 years. I have been working with many linux distros, solaris, and of course Windows.

While my time out here is rather short, I'd like to get involved as much as I can. If I can help with the team approval documentation, I can read through the documentation in my downtime and put together a prioritized document compiling needs and attainment steps for everyone to collaborate on. Let me know if I can help.

Thanks.