So recently I have updated Wine, and now when i run World of Warcraft, and alt tab to switch to a different window, it switches resolution twice, and then WoW no longer has sound, untill i restart it.

here is the output. Maybe yall can make some sense of it.

Code:
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x33daa4,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:wgl:X11DRV_wglQueryPbufferARB unsupported WGL_PBUFFER_LOST_ARB (need glXSelectEvent/GLX_DAMAGED work)
fixme:wgl:X11DRV_wglQueryPbufferARB unsupported WGL_PBUFFER_LOST_ARB (need glXSelectEvent/GLX_DAMAGED work)
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 113 (SPI_SETMOUSESPEED)
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 113 (SPI_SETMOUSESPEED)
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x33daa4,0x00000000), stub!