Page 66 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread: August 2007 Desktops (Safe for work ONLY) - Please include theme details.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

Re: August 2007 Desktops (Safe for work ONLY) - Please include theme details.

Too bad I won't have all that GUI goodness...I've married OpenBox lol
    It's a great new GUI though. And good Icons too.!
    pekWM | archlinux | Dell E5400
    CounterStream Radio

Beans

This is my work Desktop, home is Fedora (Gnome), I might post it later.

Gentoo Linux, KDE 3.5.7, theme is Plastik and the Icon theme is Everaldo's Crystal Project icons.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Desktop: AMD Athlon64 X2 3600+, Nvidia 8600GT, 3GB RAM, 80GB hd, Windows 7 Beta
    Lappy: Sony Vaio FW-140E, Intel P8400 2.26Ghz, 3GB Ram, 250GB HD, Intel x4500MHD, Windows 7 Beta & Kubuntu 8.10 w/ KDE 4.2

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Beans

Lovin' the wallpaper. Mind sharing? The themes you could make with that seem endless. lol

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by PurposeOfReason View Post
    Lovin' the wallpaper. Mind sharing? The themes you could make with that seem endless. lol
    http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/details.php?id=1254

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by el mariachi View Post
    Too bad I won't have all that GUI goodness...I've married OpenBox lol
    It's a great new GUI though. And good Icons too.!
    You could install the GUIs separately. I have all the gnome GUIs for basic admin tasks installed on a computer that has a server install with Openbox.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by urukrama View Post
    You could install the GUIs separately. I have all the gnome GUIs for basic admin tasks installed on a computer that has a server install with Openbox.
    I could do that, but I don't like to have tons of libraries and whatnot filling my computer when, in all truth, you don't really need them. -this is my opinion anyway, not that I don't like GUI's, on the contrary. And these look really great.
    CounterStream Radio

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Budgie Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by renzokuken View Post
    very nice indeed, how did you get the black "pill" background on your Apps, Places, System menu?
    You can change and add to the gtkrc and/or panelrc in the theme gtk2 folder in the ttheme with a text editor application. Also Add and change the graphic parts if you want.

Beans
    Hidden!

openbox, infini-bleu gtk and ob themes. the wallpaper, i think, might be from interfacelift...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

I need your help guys!
    Does someone know the name of an icon theme in which the folder's icons are similar to the NuoveXT ones but with a blue plastic-like cover? I saw them in gnome-look but forgot the name :s
    CounterStream Radio

Page 66 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast