Hey Guys! I'm in my hotel room right now with steady internet for the first time on this trip. My card is very flaky with open networks (but does WPA/WEP rock solid, can someone explain that?). Ubuntu Live is awesome! Portland is a great town, if you've never been, I recommend it. I've met a lot of cool people and learned a lot of stuff we can use in the Loco. Just checking in with everyone, letting you all know I'm here. I don't think I'll be at the meeting tomorrow night as I'll be getting on an Amtrak to Seattle right around that time. Has any work been done as far as the BBQ? What's the status of that? Are we set for Norristown? What about a grill, does this park have a Grill? How are we procuring food? Have we advertised? I have some awesome news from System76 for the SFD if we want nice fliers for advertising http://system76.com/article_info.php?articles_id=26 the best part is it's called becoming a 76er! I suck at basketball but I love Linux so it feels good. I think it's something we should take advantage of, and quickly because I was chatting with them here and supplies are limited since it costs print and ship and everything. They're an awesome group of guys.